{24}

Jungkook was pissed, for the third time he saw Han kiss Jimin and hold him like they were dating. "Why the fuck does he keep letting that fucking creep kiss him?!"  Jungkook questioned to himself, he was in complete frustration as he marched towards his car where he was contemplating on whether he should rush back in their and drag Jimin out to take him to his home, but he remembered that Jimin kept telling him he was fine living there. 

Jungkook groaned, annoyed at the situation, but soon he was starting the car and driving away. He reached his house and marched inside being greeted by the two maids who were telling him that his father was finally going to be arriving home from his long extended business trip. The man had been gone for two weeks, staying an extra seven days to finalize some company deals for ensure he didn't lose any money.  

Jungkook hated the fact that he had to even came back in the first place because he with him gone he hadn't been forced to see Rose at all, instead he spent the entire time embracing Jimin, getting closer to the lovely stripper and enjoying his lovely self with no one to tell him it was wrong. Jungkook was addicted to Jimin, lost in his heavenly features and alluring kisses and he disliked every moment he breathed without him. 

Jimin still held back when it came to his feelings though, sure he showed Jungkook that he liked him, with the gentle ways he kissed him and held him, they haven't had sex yet but it didn't matter at all, just being together brought them immense pleasure. Jungkook wanted to tear down all his walls though, have him give himself completely but it was going to take time obviously because of his little faith in the world.  

Not too long after and Jungkook found his mother in their library, she was sitting on the suede win red couch as he read a novel in silence until she heard her son knock on the open door. "Jungkookie, my love. Come sit down with your mother." She ordered with a big smiled at Jungkook who was complying. 

Jungkook sat and smiled at his mothers beauty, she sat with her legs crossed and she wore a knee length yellow colored dress, her pearl diamond necklace hanging from her neck and her hair up and done elegantly. He always wondered why his mother didn't fight for her freedom, she was obviously miserable with his father and she was beautiful enough to find someone who appreciated her elsewhere. 

"How have you been? I have barely seen you lately, is there a particular reason why you are always out and about all of a sudden?" She questioned setting her book down to give her son all her attention. Jungkook's nose scrunched up as he grinned at her, "I've been really good, and there is a gorgeous reason why actually." Jungkook confessed making his mother chuckled seeing his happiness.

That's all the mother wanted for him, and she hated herself for not being able to do anything about the drama unfolding with his father and the girls he's supposed to be marrying family. "So, who is the lucky guy that is making my son lost in love?" She asked genuinely interested. She always supported Jungkook, his sexual preference didn't make her love him any less, if anything more for being so brave and true to himself. 

"His name is Jimin.....he's amazing Eomma, he looks like an angel, he has a enormous heart and his ass is so plump!"

Jungkook was smacked from his daze when his mother hit the back of his head lightly, flicking his raven locks upward and messing up the style he had it in. "Don't talk filthy like that in front of your mother, didn't I teach you better than that?" She scolded her son who was throwing his head back with how hard he was laughing at the fact that he gawked over Jimin's features. J

Jungkook just couldn't help it, he wanted to share all details about Jimin with his mother and the whole damn world. "I apologize, he's just so perfect for me and I wish you could meet him. You'd like him he's wonderful, his smile his contagious and his aura is mesmerizing. He's someone I can really see a future with." Jungkook said smiling wide but his mother was growing sad at the idea of his spirits being crushed soon.