Lily quickly nodded as the two spent the rest of their afternoon together joking and talking. Even as much as they try to deny it, a spark was rekindled between the two of them. Maybe a spark that represents more than friendship.

~

Harry was sitting in the Slytherin common room next to the fireplace, listening to Daphne talk with Pansy. Blaise, Draco, and Theo were out doing things that Harry had no interest in. In other words, Harry was annoyed. Irritated. He stared into the warm fire as he thought, 'What could possibly be worse?'

Harry heard Daphne scoff in annoyance as the door to the common room was slammed open loudly. He turned his head towards the direction of the door and saw the other three first years bickering loudly by the door, heading their way to Harry. 

Harry sighed at the sight in front of him. Honestly, the three boys were raised as pureblood families, yet they can't act like a proper pureblood sometimes. 

"Harry! We got news~" Theo sang in a sing-song voice.

"What?" Harry barked. He was not in the mood for such jokes and affairs. 

"The Golden Trio went down to the 3rd floor corridor and decided to protect the Philosopher's stone from Snape it appears." Draco drawled as he sat next to Harry. 

"But then they didn't see Snape so they decided to keep it for themselves." Blaise continued.

"At least until Dumbledore stopped them." Theo finished. Harry glared at the three boys and raised an eyebrow coolly.

"Well? No reaction? Not even the violent one?" Draco asked. 

Harry groaned. "You three out of all people should know that Philosopher's stone is a fake. Honestly? Don't you remember that I had returned it to Nicolas? How could the three of you be so daft?" 

The three boys looked at each other nervously before quickly apologizing  and launching into a debate about the best Quidditch team. Harry shook his head in annoyance as he stared out into the dungeon window, seeing the Giant Squid swimming by. 

Harry quickly stood up and excused himself. He needed to think. He needed time alone. He headed to the Owlery, secretly hoping that Lily would be there. Unfortunately, she was not there. Harry leaned against the railing as a familiar black owl came flying from the rafters and onto Harry's shoulder. She gently nipped Harry's ear, trying to get some attention.

Harry grinned as he saw his black owl, Nyx. Nyx was a present from his brother during Christmas. Speaking of his brother, a familiar tawny owl came flying from the Forest. The tawny owl hooted at Harry and stuck out her leg, where a scroll of parchment was tied. Harry quickly untied it and the tawny owl took flight almost immediately. 

Harry,

How are you? I hope that things would be fine in your place. I am currently staying at both the Chambers of Secrets and Malfoy Manor. So if you ever need me, you can just go down to the Chamber of Secrets and I will most likely be there. Also, could you ask Nicolas to send more Elixirs? My stock is running out. Take care of yourself, and keep an ear and an eye out for Dumbledore and the Potters.

Tom M. R.

Harry read the piece of parchment with a fond smile on his face. He truly understands Tom's motives. Tom disliked muggle born because the ancient wizarding traditions are being forgotten and instead the wizarding world celebrated petty Muggle traditions such as Halloween and Christmas when they could be celebrating Samhain and Yule. Tom also had a plan to get equal creature rights for everyone. 

Harry snapped his fingers and a piece of parchment paper and quill appeared in front of him. He reached over to grab them, trying not to disturb Nyx who was busy preening her feathers. Just as he was about to write a letter to Tom, another barn owl came flying toward him. A letter was tied onto it. Harry grabbed it, not sure of who it is from. 

Harry,

I hope you remember me. If you don't, my name is Alec Mortem. We met for a while back in Australia. Sorry if I didn't write soon, but it was hard getting your address. Mother and Father finally decided that I should go to Hogwarts for my 2nd year. Mother says that I shouldn't go to Durmstrang, and personally, I agree with her very much. I cannot wait to see you soon Harry.

Alec

Harry laughed at the thought of Alec going to Hogwarts. Alec Mortem was a pureblood wizard that Harry had the pleasure to meet. He was the same age as Harry. Alec was a powerful wizard, that is a fact. Well, Draco, Blaise, and Daphne were also powerful. But Harry could sense hidden potential in Alec, thus the two become quick friends. 

Harry gripped his quill as he started his two letters, both sent to two different people.

A/N: So what do you think of Severus x Lily? I personally like Jily (James and Lily) more, but for this plot, Severus x Lily work the best. And I've decided. This story is now a Harry x Daphne, Blaise x Luna, Theo x Pansy, Draco x Alec. Sorry for those who choose Drarry. I have nothing. I repeat NOTHING against Drarry. I love drarry tbh.