3

Merlin landed in the neat and tidy lawns of Hogwarts. Hogwarts was newly built and was standing proud and tall. Merlin carried Harry into the castle and immediately found the 4 people whom he needed in the headmasters office, having tea and chatting.

"Merlin! What do you need with?" one of the man stood up, offering his seat for Merlin. He had a brown color beard, and wore an extremely fiery red robe, with gold linings. On his side, there was a sword hilted with rubies. His beard ran towards the bottom of his cheek just before his chest, and had eyes the same colors as the beard. He was very muscular, probably after dueling with his shoulder for years. This was Godric Gryffindor.

"Ah, Merlin. You're back." the 2nd man said, looking bored. He had white beard and white hair. He wore green robes with silver linings. Fashionable, not catchy, but stand outs. His whole body radiated dark magic. He wore a silver locket. He was thin and tall, but he have a strange aura around him. He could bring silence into a room by just walking in. His name was Salazaar Slytherin.

"Show some respect would you?" one of the 2 ladies scolded. She had long black hair and wore blue robes that have some gold in it. She was carrying a book which was her very own diary or journal. She wore a silver diadem on her head. Silver, with sapphires on the top of the diadem. She was strictly smart. Her name was Rowena Ravenclaw. 

"Aw, is that a baby?" the final person and woman said. She had brown hair, around the same color as Godric. She wore a yellow robe with no special lining whatsoever. She appreciates the little and simple things of life and doesn't need expensive jewelry to prove her worth. Although she does have a golden goblet. She radiated warmth and kindness. Her name was Helga Hufflepuff. "May I hold him?"

Merlin passed Harry over to Helga. "Look at his beautiful eyes, and oh what is this?" Helga asked about the golden scar. 

"This is where I apologize for the long explanation." Merlin sighed and with a tap of his staff, a chair appeared. 

"Tea?" Rowena asked.

Merlin nodded, and with the cup of tea in his hand, he started his long explanation. "Harrison James Potter comes from the future. The hero of the light at that time was Dumbledore who made a grave mistake. You see Harry has a twin sister called Evelyn. Dumbledore mistaken Evelyn for the person who beat Voldemort who was actually Harry. Dumbledore was dumping the child in a Muggle's house," Sal hissed. "Luckily I was there and brought Harry here. If we leave him at the Muggle's house, he will kill himself, as he is a powerful wizard, probably more than me. I now ask you to teach him all you know and take care for him at least until he is 11. Then he has to leave this era and go back to his time." 

Everyone stared at the poor little boy and thought it through. "We would most certainly protect and teach Harry all we know." Helga spoke for the 4 of the founders. Helga ran an adoring finger over Harry's scar, and slightly winced as she touched it. 

"Is this Voldemort... the bad person in his era?" Sal asked. 

"Sal! Why would you ask that question?" Rowena and Godric said at the same time, exasperated that Sal would be asking about the Dark Arts. Sal shot the 2 of them a look like 'What? I'm just curious.' 

"Ric, Row, it's ok Sal just wanted to know. Yes, he is the bad person of the present." Merlin answered. "I should take my leave now. I have to face the consequences of the laws I broke." And with that Merlin was gone. 

"I'm going to ask Lady Hogwarts to expand a new wing where the 4 of us will live along with Harry. Probably a room where the 4 of us can enter through shortcuts." Row muttered as she thought of a few spells. 

"Maybe... we should take turns taking care of Harry. At least until he can talk and walk. We will immediately start training when Harry is 5." Ric said taking charge. Sal took Harry from Helga's arm and was immediately hit by a wave of magic. Sal winced as the magic enveloped the room. 

"He's so powerful." Sal whispered and hugging Harry close to his chest. The 5 of them left the office and head off to the new wing that the kind Lady Hogwarts just built for the new visitors.