34

<3rd POV>

The breakout from Azkaban passed by smoothly. No one was killed - cue Harry's relieved sigh. The Death Eaters who were just broke out of Azkaban were currently residing in the hospital wing of Riddle Manor. 

Tom was freaking out when he realized that he needs some mind healers, especially to heal the death eaters who had gone insane or even lost part of their sanity - Bellatrix for an example. Luckily, Severus had a 'friend' who is an expert mind healer. The potions master had to make a vow with this 'friend' to not reveal anything about who he was going to be treating or where he was going to be treating. Lucius on the other hand was not doing anything that was helping matters. 

If you wanted to find him, you would find him in front of the doors leading to the hospital wing, pacing back and forth. 

Thank god that Sirius and Remus decided to take Harry, his little sister Rosaline, and Draco out of the manor. If they didn't... the whole manor would crash and burn to the ground. 

~

The day after the Azkaban breakout was much more calm and had a chillax atmosphere compared to the day before. All of the Death Eaters were doing well and having their sanity restored did a good amount of things to them. Although they were doing well, they were still 'sick' - as Severus like to put it. 

The Death Eaters, all ten of them, were still in the hospital wing, constantly being reminded to drink the potions that Severus and Draco worked together to brew. (Harry was busy with his own potions). 

The Lupin-Blacks (their ceremony was postponed until after Harry's exam), Malfoys, Tom and Severus, Lily, (Fred and George had to leave immediately after the breakout, as Molly and Arthur would panic to find them gone) were currently enjoying their breakfast when the daily prophet arrived. A flock of 6 owls came flying into the room before dropping the newspapers on the huge plate filled with eggs. 

Sirius quickly snatched one and unfurled it, before exploding into laughter. Everyone was rather curious to find out what was the thing making Sirius laugh like a maniac. Harry thought that it was just the genes passed from Bellatrix to Sirius. 

"What is it Sirius?" Narcissa asked from her spot on the table. Tom, Lucius, Severus, Remus, and Lily eagerly grabbed their respective newspaper before looking at each other and laughing, just like Sirius did. 

"What is it?" Draco snapped, his patience was never really good to begin with.

Severus quickly passed his copy to Draco and Harry. The two students were shocked at the huge headline on the front page. 

Girl-Who-Lived Pre-Birthday Party: Smashing Success

Yesterday on the 25th July, Evelyn Potter, the Girl-Who-Lived, hosted a pre-birthday party at her house, Potter Manor. Several respectable wizards and witches were present in the celebration. This includes Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore (the Headmaster of Hogwarts, Grand Sorcerer, Supreme Mugwump and Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot), Augusta Longbottom along with Neville Longbottom, the Bones Family including Susan Bones and Amelia Bones, the Weasleys Family, and more.

The party itself was a smashing success. Lasting from 3 pm until midnight on the dot, there were hundreds of entertainment. Including the famous Weird Sisters performing the iconic 'Can you dance like a hippogriff?'. 

"The party was a great success, and I am so proud of my little daughter. She is already 12, I feel as if time had passed quickly. In just a few more weeks, she will be starting her second year at Hogwarts. I am so so proud of her." James Potter, head of the Auror department, gushed over his daughter. James Potter, who was known for the divorce with Lily Evans, was the mastermind behind the party. 

-Rita Skeeter

Harry quickly snatched the paper from Draco's hand, ignoring his cry of protest, as his green eyes quickly scanned the paper, searching for any article about the breakout. Without any luck of finding the article, Harry pushed the paper away from him, face scrunched up in disgust. 

"Does the wizarding world have anything better to do than report a measly party?" Harry scoffed, slamming the paper face down, so he wouldn't have to see the face of Evelyn Potter smiling smugly at him. 

"I'm surprised they didn't report the breakout." Tom laughed, pushing the paper away and pulled his morning coffee closer to him, pouring a little bit of sugar before mixing the coffee. 

"It'll most probably be in the evening prophet or tomorrow's daily prophet." Lucius suggested. 

"How could the wizarding world be so fucking blind?" Draco piped up. 

"Draco!" Narcissa and Lily chastised the blonde pre teenager. The blonde stuck out his tongue at the two adults, earning a playful punch by Sirius. 

"Don't think you want to go about teasing your mum and Lily. Those two have the worst temper in the world." Sirius said, not bothering to keep his voice quiet. 

"SIRIUS BLACK!" The two adults in question shouted down the table. Sirius gave the two a meek but still cheeky grin back. 

"Anyways... Are you prepared for your potions exams?" Severus asked Harry, directing his attention anywhere but the three arguing adults. 

Harry nodded his head. "Yes, I am. But Remus and Tom decides to lock the dungeons door so I can't enter it until my birthday." 

Severus glared at Remus, to receive a grin back. The potions master groaned silently at the werewolf's antics.

"Honestly, I think that is a good idea. You have been spending too much time in the dungeons." Lucius said from the other end of the table. Harry scrunched up his nose at the thought of being too far apart from his potions. 

"What do you want for your birthday party?" Narcissa suddenly asked. 

Harry shrugged. "Anything's fine. Actually, I don't think I need a party." 

Most of the occupants of the table looked completely aghast and shocked. Harry stared at them in confusion. 

"You-you don't want a party?" Remus managed to ask. 

"No..." 

"NO FUCKING WAY! You are going to have a party! NO excuses." Sirius said, standing up from his chair. 

Draco quickly covered Rosaline's ears from her father's language.

"Language Sirius!" Lily scolded. 

Harry rolled his eyes. 

"I don't want a big one. Just a small one." 

Tom's smile did not help Harry with his party phobia. Not at all.

A/N: Hi guys!! So sorry for the late updatee! Hope you enjoyed it.. I didn't had the inspiration to write about the actual breakout itself. 

Also for those who enjoy twilight/harry potter crossover, check out my fanfiction page. Username is: tiffaud 
I posted a story there and it is a crossover.