Chapter 22: It's Bar Night

Y/N is prancing, MJ style, down Titans Tower hallway towards the Ops Room, beatboxing in sync with his moves. He strikes up a spin as he enters through the automatic door to the Ops Room.
The rest of the Titans, who are going on with their casual nightly activities, look up from as Y/N walks in.

Robin: Hey Y/N. What's gotten you in the mood?

Y/N: I don't know. I'm just feeling rather... groovy tonight.

Cyborg: Ok, are you trying to get us to go somewhere?

Y/N: I wasn't intending to. But I mean, if you guys want we could go crazy and live a little?

The other five Titans look at each other for two seconds and look back at Y/N.

Beast Boy: Well, I'm up for it! It's been a while since we went out just as a group of friends.

Starfire: I believe it would be the most wondrous! We can finally be able to take the rest from heroes and be what you Earthlings call: "The Party Animals"!

Robin: Hey you know guys, Beast Boy's right. I think after all we've been through we probably deserve some slack.

Y/N: How about we go to a bar? It'll be a great chance to experience the normal life of people around here.

Cyborg: Oh sweet! I don't mind that idea, but aren't we too young?

Y/N: Trust me, we're superheroes. (Winks) We'll get by.

Beast Boy: Awesome! I've always wanted to go into a real bar.

Starfire: I am confused. Could somebody please inform in what a 'bar' is?

Raven answers Starfire's question in her usual monotone, without looking up from the book she is reading.

Raven: It's a place where people go to party like freaks and drink way to much alcohol.

Starfire: Oh. Friends, are you sure it is the safe place to go?

Robin: Trust me Star, it's not as bad as it sounds.

Y/N: (Quietly) Well, it all depends on the circumstances. (Normal Tone) Anyway, are we all up for it?

Robin: Sure.

Cyborg: Booyah yeah!

Beast Boy: Heck yeah!

Starfire: Oh yes! I would love to experience another one of the human activities!

Y/N: What about you Raven?

Raven looks away from the book she is reading and stares into space ahead of her.

Beast Boy: Come on Raven. We know you don't like parties, but it's not a real party if all 6 of us aren't there.

Raven shuts her eyes and exhales. She then shuts her book and stands up straight, still staring into space.

Raven: Alright. I'll go.

Beast Boy: Yeah! Come on guys, what are we waiting for?!

Beast Boy zooms past the other Titans towards the Ops Room doorway and rushes down the hallway, leaving the other Titans slightly confused.
Y/N walks up to Cyborg.

Y/N: (Whispering to Cyborg) Have you ever seen him this happy that Raven is doing something with us?

Cyborg: (Quietly) Not that I can remember. Do you think-

Y/N: (Still in Whispering Tone) Hey Woah, let's not go there yet. I suggest we just have a good night out, and... not worry about that kind of stuff between them.