Chapter 26: Feeling Worthless

Nivado: Hello everybody!

We hope you all had a magnificent Christmas! We know COVID-19 has really stuffed things up for everyone, but at least most of us have strongly stuck together.

Anyway, as for this chapter, this is where things start to get a little... 'crazy' per se. This and the next few chapters may leave you slightly puzzled.
However, if you ask me questions about whats going on, I will NOT answer them. You will have to wait until they get answered in the book.

Anyway, my friends, sit back and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Titans proceed to make their way towards where they believe the T-Car rests, informing their new friend about themselves along the way and asking her questions.

Beast Boy: So Terra, what brings you around these parts?

Terra: Well, it's kinda hard to explain.

Cyborg: Hard to explain? What do you mean?

Terra: I was exploring a nearby cave when I felt an energy source that was... luring. I started to follow it when I got interrupted when I saw you guys fighting off those two... things.

Raven: Energy source?

Robin: What do you mean by that?

Terra: Like I said, it's hard to explain.

Robin: Uh... anyway, we're sorry about what happened just then, with Y/N.

Terra: Oh, it's fine. But, if you don't mind me asking, what's he like?

Starfire: Well, friend Y/N is a very magnificent person to spend ones life with. He is like the brother to all of us.

Robin: He also... got me together with Star.

Robin and Starfire cling arms, visibly annoying Cyborg.

Cyborg: Yeah, yeah, you two talk about your lovey-dovey stuff, but Y/N helped me with stuff too.

Beast Boy: Such as...

Cyborg: Uh... gettin' girls.

Beast Boy: (Laughs) Nice one dude!

Cyborg angrily mumbles to himself as the rest of the Titans continue to talk.

Terra: No, wait. I meant, what kind of powers does he have, and... just some brief info on him.

Robin: ...Why do you all of a sudden want to know this?

Terra: Well I just... want to know what I'm dealing with here. (Giggles Nervously)

Beast Boy: Ok, well...

Raven: He has a lot of powers.

More than you could ever imagine.

Robin: As of now, we know he has Energy and Magic Manipulation and Transformation, Flight, Super-Strength, Super-Speed, Super-Agility, Masters Level at Martial Arts, Severe Attention to Detail, The Ability to fire energy beams from his eyes and hands, Earth Bending, Mind Manipulation and Super Intelligence.

Starfire: Oh, and let us not forget the amazing voice used for the vocal rhythms!

Robin: Yeah... and that.

Terra looks up and Robin and Starfire, wide-eyed.

Terra: Wow, that is a lot.

Cyborg: Yep, it sure is.

Robin: And if you want some info on him, he is also my second-in-command, and can single-handedly take on villains more powerful and anything you could ever think of.