Chapter 40: The Brains Behind The Case

Nivado: Hello guys!

I think I finally have a grip on how to write this story properly. I've been reading a lot of other Teen Titans fanfiction to get inspiration and motivation and I feel like it's worked.

In fact, if you guys have any ideas of your own that you want to see in this book, message me through Wattpad and I'll see if you can work something out.

Enjoy the chapter everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jump to U̸͇̚ņ̶̑̍͝͝ķ̷̰͙͇͛̑͊̓͠ȍ̶̰͕̪͖͜w̶̤͈̦͛́͑̈̚n̴̗͖͍̪̮̿͐̓͠ ̶̬̏̾̐̆͝L̵̤͍̳̹̮͒̓͒͘ö̶̹́c̶͈̿͘͠ã̷̹t̶̞̝͎̪̉̏͐́i̸̢̗̙̙͊̍ớ̵̫̘̟͂n̶̢̘͗̂̉̕͝

Arsenio: Slade, how long must you keep me waiting? Terra must be ready and able to work with us in our plan.

Slade: You will wait for no longer, Master. She is ready. I might have added... a 'special treatment' in the curriculum, to lead her to obey.

Arsenio: (Deep Laugh) Lead her down the darkest, most traumatic paths you can. The worse the treatment, the better. Just wait for Y/N to find out.

Slade: How shall she announce herself to the Titans?

Arsenio: We'll go with the traditional "There's that girl we haven't seen for ages." cliche. The Titans will be out searching, and bam, there is she is.

Slade: Heavy with the human slang expressions I see master?

Arsenio: They just become trapped inside your head. You can't get them out.

Slade: They do, master. Now, what is the next step for our plan?

Arsenio: For now, we just sit back, and let Terra do most of our work. All you have to do is bring together more villains in order for us to succeed the beginning of the Prophecy.

Slade: I have already recruited as many as it takes to form a passable army, but by your demand, master, I shall recruit enough to commence a war.

My mind is in tangled darkness now.

Jump To Teen Titans

After being introduced to the IPA, all of the Titans were skeptical. They were beneath the most stress-inducing situation since Slade took Robin under his wing as his apprentice. And then, this new agency that was globally believed to be a myth appears out of nowhere and offers to help them. It's not like they were not in need of any help, but they were not expecting any this soon, or by such people.

25 minutes ago, they had boarded one of the jet aircrafts owned by the IPA, which came equipped with a cloaking device, masking in from the citizens of Jump City as it glided off over the horizon, making their way to the IPA headquarters.

They had yet to figure who truly was the brains behind this mysterious case.

Fender joined the Titans in the passenger area of the aircraft.

Fender: You wouldn't mind if I asked you folks, a few questions, wouldn't you?

Robin: Not at all. Anything you need.

Fender: Good. Now, let's get started with basic stuff; How long have you guys known Y/N?

Cyborg: How does this help you?

Fender: It'll help to know how familiar he is with you guys if that's alright?

Robin: Oh. We've known him for about 7-8 months, but in that time, we've grown close to him like he's our brother. It probably doesn't sound like a relationship that's too healthy, but we really do feel that close to him.