Chapter 19: Why Do You Feel That Way?

Nivado: Hey guys!

Just a quick warning that this chapter is a bit... weird, per say. Possibly the weirdest chapter in the book by far. So just be prepared for some unusual stuff going on in the mix.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: Oh no.

Beast Boy: What? What's wrong?

Y/N talks a few steps back while still looking up at the crimson sky.

Y/N: We gotta get outta here!

Y/N starts running off in no particular direction, scared of the consequences this could bring upon them.

Beast Boy: Dude, what's the problem?

Y/N: We just... shouldn't be here, alright!

Beast Boy: No, it's more than that. Just tell me!

Y/N stops running around like a spider trying not to get caught by a person and calms down a little.

Y/N: Look, okay. If I tell what's going on, you're either gonna pass out or not believe me. Besides, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough anyway.

Beast Boy: What do you mean?

Y/N: You'll know what I mean once you see it for yourself. For now, we just gotta find a way to get out of here as soon as possible. Any ideas?

Beast Boy: Nope. You?

There is silence for a few seconds.

Y/N: No clue. I guess we just have to start walking.

Beast Boy: Uh... where to? It's not like there is a path we can just-

Halfway through Beast Boy's sentence, hundreds of rocks roughly the same size as the one that Y/N and Beast Boy are landed on, ironically rise to form a path that appeared to be neverending.

Beast Boy: Okay what is going on in this place?

Y/N: Who cares. At least we can keep moving forward. Now come on! Let's get out of here!

Y/N sprints off into the direction off the path, with Beast Boy not-so-enthusiastically following behind.

Beast Boy: (To himself) What is his problem?

Jump to Titans Tower Ops Room

Robin walks in through the Ops Room doors, with Starfire and Cyborg already sitting down watching TV.

Robin: Have you guys seen Y/N or Beast Boy?

Cyborg: Not since Raven exploded the tofu breakfast in Beasties face.

Starfire: And I believe Y/N went to assist him with the apologising to Raven. I have not seen either of them since those events.

Cyborg: Y/N is pretty stupid for doing that though. I thought he was the smarter one around here. Turns out not.

Starfire: Friend Cyborg, don't talk about Y/N like that. He has made all of our lives the most happiest in ways that we could never even imagined!

By this point, Starfire is standing up on the couch with Robin and Cyborg both looking at her in slight shock.

Robin: Come down Star, but Y/N has really changed our lives. He is the most trustworthy and courageous person I have ever met. He's the reason the team has stayed this strong over the last year. He is the second-in-command of this team, but I feel like he deserves, well... more.