Chapter 10: The Enemy Part 4

Robin takes the Thermal Blaster and aims it at Starfire. He loads it to full charge before saying:

Robin: I'm sorry...

He blasts the Tamaranean with the Thermal Blaster, sending her falling to the ground.

He then aims it at Cyborg.

Cyborg: Come on man, we can settle this. (Screams)

Robin reluctantly fires, sending Cyborg collapsing on the floor.

Beast Boy is next. He fires it at the changeling sending him flying against the 'W' in WAYNE.

Raven was just getting up after being taken down from Robin previously. She notices what Robin had cause to the three of her teammates. She is too slow to notice the Robin was about to the same thing to her.

Raven: (Screams)

Robin turns around to face Y/N who is standing in a strong position, ready for the blast.

Y/N: Go on.

Robin once again reluctantly fires the beam at Y/N, sending him flying back and collapsing on the ground.

Robin retreats back to Slade's lair, not looking forward to the result.

Y/N slowly gets up as Robin runs off in the distance.

Y/N: (To himself) Not so fast...

Jump to an Unkown Location

Slade: My apprentice is progressing even faster than I had hoped. All he needed was a little... motivation.

Robin surprises Slade, grabbing his arm.

Robin: Motivate this!

Robin attempts to throw a punch at Slade's face, but Slade effortlessly catches his fist before it makes contact with his face.

Slade then throws him across the room, sending him landing 30 feet away from where he originally was.

Slade: Robin... That was vicious, dishonorable and ruthless. Excellent work! You're becoming more like me every second.

Slade turns around to walk away from Robin, but fools him as he quickly turns around and attempts to throw a punch back at Robin's face. He misses as Robin dodges just in time. Robin attempts to do the same thing back to him, but fails that task as Slade grabs him in a inescapable grasp.

Robin then whips his leg up, kicking Slade in the process. This causes Slade to drop Robin and slightly collapse on the ground.

Slade gets back up and twists Robin's arm behind his back.

Slade: You've disobeyed me for the last time apprentice!

Slade is about to press the button the release the nano-bots with no intention of shutting them off. Until something unexpected happens.

Y/N: Stop right there Slade!

Slade drops Robin as he turns around to see Y/N standing 20 feet behind him.

Slade: Ah, Y/N! It's nice for us to finally meet in person.

Y/N: Yeah, Yeah whatever! Now shut down those nano-bots or you're gonna be really sorry!

Y/N walks up to slade, only leaving about 6 inches of space between the two. The comparison was kind of ridiculous as Y/N was quite a bit taller than Slade.

Slade: (Chuckles) It's funny you'd think I'd give it up so easily. And you're a lot taller in person.

Y/N clenches a fist in both of his hands in anger.