"Nope " he mumbles .

"Damn twin " Durk chuckles " ole single ass "

Von sucks his teeth and rolls his eyes then starts to get concerned. "Say twin what if she leave my ass  forreal ?"

"Nigga what happened ?" Durk asks still confused about the whole situation.

"Man I've been acting like a bitch all week " Von tells him honestly.

Durk huffs and shakes his head "this over that hoe tiger ? "

"Kitty "

"Whoever " Durk mugs "you pissing my sister off over a hoe that you fucked a long ass time ago before y'all was together ? "

"She's pregnant! "

"And ?! It ain't yours " Durk says "look bro ian wanna tell you but juju tapped that right after you and Cisco did the day after that . That can literally be anybody baby" he confesses and it felt like a big weight lifted off of vons shoulder .

"Say swea?" He asks

"Swear niggaa . So stop bitching and letting that shit ruin your relationship. Matter of fact don't even tell her bout that shit , just act like it never happened "

Von listens to Durk and then shakes his head " but what if she pop up again and tell her ? "

" then you tell her the truth and act like it's nothing " Durk shrugs .Von nods his head and daps him up , understanding what he's saying .

"I got you bro "

"Good " he says "india gone talk to Ken Ken so she should be ready to forgive your aint shit ass by the time this party over " he tells him and Von laughs .

"Shut up nigga , I love that girl " Von says and Durk fake gasps .

"You disgust me " he shakes his head

Kennedy banks pov

I stuff the spoon full of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in my mouth and let the tears fall down my face , while looking at the television

I stuff the spoon full of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in my mouth and let the tears fall down my face , while looking at the television. I'm sitting in my condo watching love jones , wishing I could trade places with nia long at the moment .

I can't believe I actually left vons house . But that's exactly what I feared . Getting to comfortable there and things not working out . I don't know if we're broken up , or never talking again , or if he's even thinking about me . But I know that I'm done fighting with him . I would rather feel fake wanted by Larenze Tate on this movie , then feel unwanted by my real boyfriend .

Then the fact that he didn't fight for me like Tate did for nia . Why he ain't chase my car like larrnze chased the train ? It's cause he don't love me thats why !

"Keep him girl ! "I yell out to the Tv " keep him before he start treating you like a damn roommate " I mumble and start crying again . I'm so emotional about him . The last time I cried this hard was at my dads funeral and I hate that I'm wasting it on someone who doesn't want me anymore .