~Muay Thai~

*Timeskip*

It's been quite a rough ride since the match with BK Nord. We actually won a match against a team from France. AS Gallus. Apparently, the team captain was some guy named Daigo Kurogami, an old friend of Valt and Taro. A lot of drama happened in BC Sol at that time. Basically, Valt and Taro went to hang out with Daigo and his team. Stan and Rickson went to follow them and caught them at the time when Daigo was offering to join the club. Stan and Rick went home before they could hear Valt and Taro denying the offer. Valt and Taro weren't allowed to participate in the match because of this so Silas, Shasa and I were chosen. Thankfully, Shasa and I didn't believe a word of what happened so Shasa stepped down to allow Valt to participate. Kind of like what I did when I first got here. Then, coincidentally, we won! Valt had two girls pressuring his back for the win. Shasa and I. So he delivered like I told him too. I'm really proud of the small bean and I hope he gets better from here on out. I've just told Shasa of what I did in the first match I witnessed and we both laughed it off. I am currently making my way to the woods now for some peace and practise. I haven't mentioned it before but I have still been going there every night. I heard that Free offered Valt the spot to practise in when he left. Valt agreed and he's been practising there ever since. I've been avoiding him since. I don't really know why I don't want Valt to know that I know where Free's training spot is. I guess I'm worried he'll ask too many awkward questions.

"That is not the only reason." Athena teased. I growled back playfully.

"Of course it is!" Athena raised an eyebrow. I held my ground for a little while before finally giving in.

"Fine! I guess...I also avoid him because I'm...jealous." She giggled and I sighed once more.

"I was surprised that Free showed Valt the spot and let him practise there too. I thought it was our spot but..." I trailed off. I was sitting next to a tree near the practise spot watching Valt with his move's. I'm not mad at him per se. I'm mad at nothing and everything. I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the tree and fiddled with Athena.

"Y'know, you're going to have to tell Valt eventually."

I nodded to her and opened my eyes to the serene night. Valt was launching his bey into the stadium while reciting the famous catchphrase everyone knows.

"Let it rip!" He finished. I watched as he looked at his bey closely. I closed my eyes again and listened. Merely listened. I remember something my father told me a while back.

*6 Years Ago*

"Ally, blading isn't just about pulling a string and winning!" My dad was trying to explain the magic of blading to me but I found it useless.

"I'm 7-years-old papa! You don't expect me to actually believe in magic do you?" I asked while crossing my arms and smirking. Even as a child I had sass. We were in the training dojo in the middle of the day meaning everyone will be here practising. My dad raised an eyebrow while smiling.

"She believed in the magic of blading." I looked down quickly. It's only been a year since the incident but I know he didn't expect me to get over it by now.

"That's why she got you a bey," He continued. "She saw the magic in you. Now close your eyes and block out all other thoughts." I tried my best. I did pretty well for a 7 year old. I heard my father take a breath so I did too.

"Now listen." And I did. I managed to hear clinks of beys and bladers shouting and everything. It wasn't too different from when I had my eyes open though.

"Now what?" I droned. I heard my father chuckle.

"Well? What do you hear?" I sighed loudly, showing I was clearly bored with the activity and wanted to move on.