*Christmas Special*

Note: This chapter has nothing to do with the plot line! It is simply just a scenario that would happen after everything is done and it's Christmas!

"Your first Christmas away from home will be spectacular!" Ange had a sparkle in her eyes as we slaved away in the kitchen.

From what I've learned, Christmas Eve is when Ange works the most. Since most of the members enjoy spending Christmas here at the bey club she works overtime to create the perfect feast for Christmas dinner the next day.

It's the afternoon of the Eve and I was helping Ange marinate the meat and other things that needed to be done.

"I'll be able to finish up here Hun. Since you've been cleaning up as we went my workload has decreased." I smiled at her as I finished putting the marinated ham into the fridge.

"Though, I do need some last minute ingredients. Would you be a dear and run down to the store and get me the things on this list?"

She handed me a small piece of paper with mundane grocery items along with a wad of cash.

"Of course, I'll be back before dinner!"

"Be sure to cover up hun! It doesn't snow here but it's definitely cold enough to accumulate frost!" I nodded happily as I turned to leave the kitchen.

The mess hall was being beautifully decorated by almost every member of BC Sol who decided to stay.

Shasa was with her little sister, Honey, who was busy making cutout snowflakes with Kit.

Silas was watching Cuza as he jumped from beam to beam with a long roll of tinsel in hand. Their decorating job was not great but they were having fun as they worked.

After BC Sol had won the World League it grew even more in popularity. Valt grew more in popularity.

Originally he was going to go home to spend Christmas with his family. Taro was about to join him when Kris offered to fund his family's trip here.

So they could spend Christmas with the rest of BC Sol. Valt was stoked and he wasted no time in showing his siblings around the whole campus as soon as they got here.

I giggled as the trio of Aoi's passed me in a flurry, shouting out apologies as their laughter rang through the air.

"Sorry Ally!"

"Outta the way!"

"C'mon you two! Much more to see!"

Valt's mom came up to me looking like she ran a marathon. She placed her hands on her knees as she huffed. Her cheeks flushed and her hair looking wind-swept.

"Hello there, Ally." She panted.

"Hey miss Aoi. Your kids are keeping you on your toes I see." She smiled tiredly.

"Definitely, if I knew they'd be this energetic I would've left them on the plane."

We laughed together as she excused herself to catch the children before they trashed the kitchen.

Apparently, since Kris opened BC Sol to Valt's family, he took that as an invitation to open it up to his friends as well.

Leaving the building full of bladers from around the globe.

As I grabbed my jumper and made my way out of the building I noticed Wakiya was being shown around by Django and I heard from Ren Wu that he, Xander, and Taro were battling downstairs with the infinity stadium, I think Stan was with them.

I'm pretty sure Shu was coming as well. The albino blader was much more friendly after he got out of his corrupted state.

He and I became acquainted with each other quite quickly. Many more of Valt's friends were scattered around the area or in town. BC Sol had quickly become a hotspot of activity.