~Trials~

*9:00 am*

*Yawn*

I covered my mouth as I sat in the car Kris got for me to bring me to the campus. I was excited but extremely tired. There was this annoying couple that sat next to me on the plane. They just kept on giggling and laughing the whole flight. I hardly got any sleep. Anyway, the car pulled up to a gate where I could see a massive, breath-taking building beyond it. I stepped out of the car with my one bag of luggage and admired it. That's when I saw Kris. I could never forget that lovely pink hair of hers. She had grown into a beautiful girl. She wore a pink and black striped shirt with a red bow. She had a black skirt with two white stripes running along the bottom over some tights. She seemed to be talking to a young boy of about 11-12-years-old. She seemed to be scolding him actually. He had blue spiky hair with a yellow headband. He wore a white vest over a red top and denim pants. He honestly looked pretty adorable for a kid his age. I spotted an old man in a flower print shirt and khaki shorts standing next to a little boy with honey blonde hair. People here dress up weird. I'm just here in purple sports shorts and a grey hoodie with my black, straight hair going down to my mid-back. I cleared my throat to get their attention. When that didn't work I spoke.

"Krissy!" I yelled. All eyes turned to me as Krissy ran up to me and toppled me over.

"Ally! Oh, it's been so long." She and I shared a laugh as we got up. I was relieved. To be honest, I was worried about how much she had really changed. The world can sometimes do things to a kid. I'm glad we're still close enough to be able to topple each other over onto the ground.

"I know right! I can't wait to catch up on everything that's happened." I exclaimed followed by a yawn. "After a nap that is." Kris giggled and led the two little boys I saw earlier and I into what Kris called the training centre.

As we walked in I admired the place. It kind of looked like a high school gym. It had bleachers and everything. I saw a bunch of people scattered around. I also saw Trad, Krissy's assistant or partner. I smiled at him as he waved back.

"Oh and by the way Ally." I looked at Kris with a curious expression. "I know I told your dad that you wouldn't have to try out for the whole thing but Trad said it would be unfair." She smiled apologetically. I pouted a little and yawned.

"But Krissy!" She sighed.

"I know you're tired and I'm sorry but you do want to get on the team right?" She grinned knowing I'd fallen into her trap. I huffed and glared at Trad as he blew a whistle. I stood next to the little blueberry I saw earlier. He turned to me.

"Hi! I'm Valt Aoi from Japan! What's your name?" He stuck his hand out which I gladly accepted.

"Ally Deelo. From New Zealand." I waited for the always predictable outburst in reaction to hearing my infamous last name but it never came.

"Nice name! This is Kit Lopez." He pointed to the boy next to him. I raised my eyebrow questioningly as he didn't react like I thought he would but didn't say anything. I didn't want people to become my friend because my dad's a famous bey trainer. As Trad called everyone over I heard someone yelling.

"Yes! I can't wait!" Valt's ears perked up.

"Hear that?" He asked absolutely no one. "That voice sounds familiar." Valt then turned his attention to a tall boy wearing a jacket like a cape. He had tall and stylish blonde hair and he had a lollipop in his mouth. He had an orange shirt and high-waist pants that have been jam-packed with lollipop packets.

"Uh, Honcho?" Valt asks. 'Honcho' smirks at the blueberry boy as he runs up to him screaming "Unreal!" They began talking while I turned to Kris.

"So Krissy. How's life been?" Kris turns to me and chuckles.