~Boy With A Braid~

*Timeskip*

"ALLY!" I shot up out of bed after being brutally awoken by a young, raspy voice.

"Valt, way too early." I groaned, throwing the covers over my head once more. He had burst into my room with Taro in tow. Shasa watched amusedly from her side of the room, calmly packing her luggage for the road ahead. Wakiya invited us on his private plane to fly over to Japan. We were going to watch the epic showdown between Sunbat and SB Rios. Today was the day we were leaving and everyone was brimming with excitement. Me on the other hand was way too tired from training last night to think about anything except sleeping some more. However, the blue menace in my room quickly abolished that thought as he jumped onto my stomach.

"Bleugh!" I groaned out loud as he began to giggle.

"Get up, get up, get up! It's time to go!"

"The flight is in 3 hours and we're getting picked up in 2. So you'd better hurry if you want to shower and stuff." Shasa kindly explained after zipping up her bag and heading outside. Taro had somehow managed to get the covers off of me despite Valt being on top of them and threw them again in my face.

"C'mon dude, wake up!" I sighed in obvious defeat and gently moved Valt off me.

"Out then, I'm sure you wouldn't want to see me bare." I chuckled with a suggestive eyebrow raised. Valt blushed at the thought while Taro grinned sneakily.

"Oh yeah?" He taunted. "I bet I could definitely-" Before he could say anything more Shasa poked her head back in.

"Wouldn't do that If I were you," She smiled slyly. "Unless you want you-know-who to get mad." Valt became confused at that statement while Taro cackled. I aimed my pillow towards Shasa which she swiftly dodged.

"OUT!"

As we made our way through the baggage area and into the main lobby we were greeted by two, adorable, colourful beings.

"Big brother!" Two voices cheered in unison as they tackled the supposed 'big brother'. I watched in amusement as Valt fell to the ground, the others watching curiously beside me. "Welcome back." A pretty, older woman came up to us, looking similar to Valt. She conversed with her son as the two children just seemed to notice us. The pink-haired girl's eyes shone when she caught sight of Shasa and I.

"She's adorable." I whispered to Shasa.

"I know, do you think she knows us?" I merely shrugged in response.

"We travelled across the seven seas to be here. Aoi matey!" Wakiya let out a boisterous laugh at his own pun. I smiled at his behaviour. Everyone seemed to be caught up in their own conversations around me when the pink-haired girl came up to me.

"Um, excuse me." She fiddled with her fingers nervously as she glued her eyes to the ground. I smiled fondly and bent down to her height.

"Hello there, my name is Ally. Nice to meet you." I offered her my hand in politeness. I didn't expect her to grab it so hard though.

"Oh, I know! You're amazing! Big brother talks about you a lot in his calls!" I raised an eyebrow.

"Really? What kind of things does he say?"

"He talks about how your blading skills are off the charts! Not to mention how cool and pretty you are!" I blushed slightly at the compliments. I knew Valt held me in high regard but I didn't know he talked about me with his family in such an idolising way. That was until I heard her next words. "Oh! Is it true that you're dating the top blader in the world?! Is it true you kissed?!" She had a gleam in her eyes as she leaned in closer to me, her small hands still clasping onto mine. My eyes were wide in shock.