~White Eye Huh~

*After Valt's Battle*

"That was amazing, Valt!" I congratulated him as we made our way to the next station. "Too bad you came up with that move in a place like this." Valt nodded eagerly anyway.'

"I know! It was like woosh! And crash! And then burst!" I chuckled as we made it to the next door. There wasn't really anything unusual about it. No spikes, the temperature was fine and it wasn't frozen over. It slid open to reveal a training room.

"Wait what?" I squeaked. The room was fairly normal. It had beige coloured walls with a few pillars framing the room. The pillars held up a balcony that went from one end of the room to the other. A stadium was placed in the centre but that was it.

"Somethings wrong." I told the guys as we cautiously walked in.

"Whaddya mean? It looks perfectly normal to me." Taro pointed out.

"Exactly." Daigo gloomed. "It's too simple." Then we noticed a figure at the top of the small balcony. It was White Eye, I think.

"Welp. Guess it's my turn." White Eye nodded. She jumped down onto the opposite side of the stadium and whipped out her launcher and locked her bey in. I walked over to my side and raised an eyebrow.

"What? No trash-talk? The bladers in this pit seem to love doing that." I observed as I also took my launcher out. Then she spoke.

"No need to waste my breath on an opponent I will beat." Then I heard a scoff off to my right.

"As if! There's no way you'd be able to beat Ally!" I chuckled softly at Taro's claims. Then Cuza piped up.

"Totally! She's just as good as Free!" I looked away quickly to hide the small blush creeping up to my cheeks.

"Let's get started." White Eye deadpanned. I nodded in agreement.

"First battle." A voice called from the intercom. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Alright Athena. We have no idea how strong she is so be on guard." She scoffed at my statement.

"Ally, I am a guard. I am a warrior!" I rolled my eyes.

"Right. Let's win this thing!" She agreed, fired up.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Let it rip!"

Just as I was about to pull, I heard a mechanical clicking off to my right as well as a voice.

"Ally, look out!" Valt. I jumped just in time as a small dart breezed past. My eyes widened as I pulled my ripcord. Athena bounced in and began wobbling like crazy. I landed clumsily on my feet and was about to fix her balance when I noticed another coming. And another. And another. I was so busy jumping around and dodging each little dart that I didn't even notice Athena being thrown out of the stadium and hit by a dart passing by.

"Pride Bastet with a ring-out finish. That's one point to White Eye." The darts stopped. All was still. I was panting from the little scare I got when Wakiya screeched.

"What was that?! How is that fair?" White picked up her bey and locked it in place and stood by while I was still staring blankly at my bey on the floor.

"Athena? You okay?" I asked as I finally picked her up. I could hear the boys and White Eye arguing with each other in the background but right now I'm more focused on my bey.

"I'm good. Just a little casualty in the battle. But the war's not over yet. We can do this!" I smiled at her encouraging words. I thought for a few minutes when I finally began locking Athena in place.