~And Yet Another Nightly Adventure~

*2 Weeks Later*

I awoke to the annoying sound of an alarm clock. Wait, an alarm clock? I never set alarms. I checked the time and it read 7:00 am.

"What?!" I screamed. Shasa immediately arose from her slumbers to check out what was happening and Honey woke up in a startle.

"What?" Shasa yawned.

"I never wake up this late!" I panicked as I jumped out of bed. "I do so much in the morning! It's only been a few nights here and it's already a flop!" I rushed to the bathroom and took the quickest shower in the history of showers. When I got out Shasa and Honey were just getting out of bed.

"Well, that was quick." Honey pointed out. I pulled out my normal attire from my closet and flung them on. I managed to tame my messy hair and throw on my sketchers before grabbing my grey hoodie and racing out the door. "I guess we're off." Honey sighed tiredly.

I was sitting in the cafeteria and I was freaking out. Kris said she wants me to help Taro and Valt train for the match all day and I am not in the right mind to do that. I didn't do my daily meditation, my morning run, my long relaxing shower, I didn't even help Ange out this morning! I feel like today is going to be a long day. I was also extremely exhausted since according to Shasa, I was out with Free until midnight this time. That is freaky considering I'd only just met him. But there's something about him that I'd like to come back too. And I have been coming back. For the past few nights, I'd go out into the forest and find him there. Usually, we'd exchange a few words or he'd go off and train and leave me alone. I didn't mind much but I felt like we were getting closer. I'd always find him at the gazebo though. However, I'm running out of excuses to come back. And I don't really feel like making another copy of my drawing. As I finished my last bite of salad, Valt screamed in my ear.

"Ally! C'mon! We gotta go practice!" I jumped and knocked over my glass of OJ.

"Quiet down Valt!" I ordered as I cleaned up the mess. "Be patient." Valt sighed in disappointment but nodded.

"Why don't you and Taro meet me at the training hall? Sounds good?" Valt's face lit up as he raced out of the room. I sighed and stood up to wash my plates.

"So, stuck with that all day huh?" Lucky you." Shasa teased.

"I hate you so much," I said playfully. Shasa snickered.

"If it helps, I'll hang out with you while you do it." I smiled gratefully at her and motioned for her to follow.

"Let's go face death then!" I yelled cheerfully.

"Yes! Let's!" Shasa joined in. "Race 'ya there!" She challenged.

"Hah! You got no chance!" We ran through the building and out to the training centre. We burst through the doors to see Valt and Taro already battling while Honey and Kit watched them. The room was filled with the sounds of clinking beys and shouting bladers.

"Hey girls!" Kit greeted. I nodded at him and watched the battle. Rocktavor spun in the middle while Valtryek wobbled like crazy. Then it stopped. Valt groaned and Taro cheered.

"Nice job Taro, a pretty simple win that was." Taro nodded proudly while Valt just groaned some more.

"Alright! For today I'm just gonna get you to strengthen your beys in their element. We can also work on times when you and your partner are out of your comfort zone. You cool with that?" I asked. They both nodded eagerly.

"Ok, first up I'll battle Taro. Stamina versus Stamina." Kit gasped.

"Wait, what?! I am so confused! I can't find anything about you or your bey on my tablet and I thought Athena was an attack-type!"