The Loyalty Of The Vrykul

--Hetria's POV--

Upon reaching the woman, a massive shadowy force sent us flying back from her. "Tut tut. You shouldn't have done that." she said in that same eerily sweet voice. "They will rip you limb from limb."

The last bit was said in a sinister and growling voice. After she finished speaking, she faded in to a bunch of black ash.

The Vrykul immediately charged at Hurley and I attempted to help him while the others fought a bunch of those silence-generating creatures.

After a bit of fighting, one of the Vrykul picked me up and started choaking me. I was helpless until Hurley dealt him a blow to the head, killing him instantly.

When I was released, I fell to the ground and retreated to the area where the woman had been so that I could catch my breath.

While I crawled back, I saw Hurley take out the remaining Vrykul. As soon as the last of them fell, their leader charged in from where he had taken Nincaro and ran at him.

The leader appeared to be just another easy enemy, but he was the exact opposite. When Hurley 'killed' him, his 'corpse' burst in to black flames and in its placed appear a horrifying warrior.

It was a humanoid form, but had bug-like appendages growing out of its back, a golden and black shell covering its head/back, and tentacle-like limbs.

It charged at him and just as Hurley raised his weapon to deal a blow, it disappeared and then reappeared behind him, tripping him with one of its appendages and then slowqly walking toward him.

I watched as he crawled away hopelessly due to be disarmed when he fell and then grabbed my bow. I fired a single, razor-tipped arrow which pierced its shell and caused black blood to flow from the wound.

It turned toward me with a hiss and then charged at me. I fired arrows at it to distract it while Hurley grabbed his weapon.

When it reached me, I was shoved on the ground by it. Then, to the creatures obvious surprise, Hurley pounced from behind it and bashed it on the head.

The creature was bleeding more of the black blood and about to attack Hurley, but then I watched as Hurley picked up one of my arrows lodged in the ground. He charged at the creature head on and stabbed it straight through the chest with the arrow.

As the creature fell to the ground, a massive Bronze Dragon flew in through the open air of the courtyard.

Asyria came rushing out of the torture room while carrying Nincaro and we all hopped on the back of the dragon.

"So, did you find the artifact?" the dragon said in a voice I recognized as Chromie's. I saw Asyria pull out a crystal and look at it.

"Yes. It looks like we are head toward Dalaran." she with a grim smile as a mist from the crystal pointed the way.