Encounter Witrh A New (And Old) Friend

--Hurley's POV--

As the undead elven woman, Sylvanas, lead us down in to the city, I thought about how I had been fighting Nincaro only five hours earlier.

When we reached the bottom of the elevator, I looked out...and saw a Gnome. not any Gnome, but a Gnome dressed in gold-colored robes with unnatually white hair. It was Chromie.

I remembered the Gnome from a while back when she had visited the Grim Guzzler and ordered a single large tankard of Dark Iron Ale. I had surpressed a laugh at imagining her drinking it, but was shocked to see her lift it with the greatest of ease.

"What's your trick?" I asked her. "Oh, that? That was nothing." She said, grinning mischievously. After that, we shared a few drinks and became good friends. That was...until she was gone the next day.

Now, two years later, here she was. "Hello, Hurley!" She said "Hello to you too, Nincaro, Toaky, Hetria, Asyria, and Sylvanas!"

"How do you know our names?" Questioned the mage, Asyria. "Well, it is my job. You see, I am not an ordinary Gnome. I am a Bronze dragon." Chromie stated calmly.

"Wait...so you mean...that this Gnome form is just a disguise?" i asked. "Not a disguise. A....transformation." She replied.

Hetria stepped forward "Well, what is it you want..."  She stopped there. "Her name is Chromie, I met her before at the Grim Guzzler" I said to the hunter.

"Well, Chromie, what do you want?" asked Hetria. "I am here...on important matters. Something dark is rising in Azeroth and we Bronze dragons believe you five can stop it if you manage to gather an army of other allies." sad Chromie in an almost eerily calm voice.

The hunter stopped for a second and then looked at the gnome again "What is this something you speak of?" she asked with a glance toward Toaky. "Well, we believe it is someone...or something...from Northrend that has gained massive amounts of dark power." replied the Gnome.

"Chromie...can you tell us where to start?" I stepped forward and asked. "All I can tell you is to search for Althea Ebonlocke in the area south of Stormwind which is known as Duskwood." she responded "That is all I can tell you for now, but trust me when I say that we will meet again."

As the Gnome finished speaking, a cloud of light surrounded her and she was gone. As the last of the strange light faded, Hetria spoke again "Well...I know where Duskwood is. Time to go."