The Returning Assault Part 2

--Toaky's POV--

A massive creature made of blood...was charging right toward and most likely had the singl goal of killing me.

I would not let this creature be the cause of my death, and neither would the others. We would stop it before it could land a blow...I hoped.

Before anyone could stop it, I saw its blood-formed sword slice and felt my stomach get cut open. At that moment, a Dire Troll charged in to the room. "Grizzle smash big blood monster!" It shouted as it charged at the creature.

The troll managed to kill the creature by ripping out a single orb in its chest, but not before he had his back sliced open by its blade.

"Grizzle! No!" shouted Hurley as I watched him run to the bleeding troll's side. "Grizzle, you big troll, why would you take such a risk?" he shouted.

"Grizzle save Hurley...Grizzle save Hurley's friend..." said the troll as he slumped. Fiona placed her hand on the troll's chest. "He is not dead, but he is unconscious and losing blood fast." she said to Hurley.

I saw Hurley whisper to her to which she responded with a nod. "Terenar, Gidwin, take him out to caravan. Strap him to the top of it and apply my medical bandages to the wound while making sure he drinks one of the healing potions." She said to them calmy.

After she told them to do that and they left the mansion with him on their shoulders, we went in to the next room of the mansion.

Inside, we found some of the necromancers standing around bone piles. When we walked in, we saw them combining the bones in to some form of creature.

Once again, we dealt with the necromancers incredibly easy. What came next was the hard part, like the other times.

As the last necromancer fell to the ground, the last bone connected to the others. They formed in to a creature I had only seen once before during a battle with some undead in Western Plaguelands: a Bone Husk.

This...thing...was made entirely of bones with an enchanted skull for the head and bones sharpened in to blades for arms.

It lunged at Fiona and I sent a barrage of shadow bolts at it, knocking it away from her mid-jump. It then got up and charged at me, leaving a nasty cut on my left hand with one of its arms. Althea pounced at it and brought her sword down on its skull, cracking it in half.

The creature continued to run around the room, attacking anyone who tried to destroy it. Eventually, Hurley killed it by knocking the ribcage in to the a million pieces.

After we dealt with the Bone Husk, we walked in to yet another room...to find Nincaro being suspended in a giant orb of shadow at the center.