The Saving Of Two Sisters

--Hurley's POV--

The mage appeared to teleport as she ran after the worgs. What took us hours to get through appeared to take her minutes.

By the time we had reached the final chamber, several hours had passed and the sun was starting to rise again.

Upon our arrival there, we saw her and the rogue tied to a pedestal in the center of the chamber. Rivers of blood flowed from their arms and their skin was a pale that made them appear dead.

As soon as we rushed forward to let them free, a green mist flooded the room. Vrykul that appeared to be made almost entirely of seaweed and barnacles came out of the mist.

After a few seconds of simply staring at us, the creatures charged while wielding their massive hammers like clubs.

Killing them was easy, but the hard part is what came after they were dealt with. Every time one was taken down, it split in to two more and created a cloud of sleeping poison.

Toaky was the first one to fall unconscious from the poison. Then Hetria slumped over on the ground from it. I eventually fell asleep last.

--One Hour Later--

I awakened to find myself in a room full of Vrykul. I briefly struggled until I realised I was tied up with rope.

"Ah...the first one wakes up. Good." I heard being said in a misty voice. I turned to see where the voice came from and saw that the ghostly, saronite-wearing womab from at the landing was on the other side of the room with her back turned to us.

Around me, these others slowly began to wake up. After a few minutes, Nincaro spoke up by saying "What do you want from us, bitch?" she said furiously while glaring at the woman.

She turned to face us and we saw her smile. "Oh come on, little elfy" she said in an evily sweet voice. "You already know what happens to people who chose to talk like that. Time to have my little buddy here remind you."

I saw Nincaro's eyes go wide with fear and saw her struggle to escape the rope as the biggest of the Vrykul, their leader, approach her slowly.

"No! No! N-" I heard her scream before they cut her off by shoving a cloth over her mouth. I heard her muffled shouts in to the fabric as he carried her off.

Nincaro could handle a lot of pain. We all could. I knew that. So whatever kind of torture could make her so terrified like that was terrifying to me too.

At that moment, however, we all broke free of our bindings and charged at the woman with rage.