Chapter 5- Watch it

Start from the beginning

*Pop*

I turn back around to grab my toast when one is pulled out. I look to see who it is and Harvey has the toast shoved in his mouth.

"That's mine asshole." I go to grab it out of his mouth.

Harvey rolled his eyes taking the toast out of his mouth. "Kayla give over it's a piece of toast."

"Yeah my toast asshole." He rolls his eyes walking away from me.

One toast will have to do. I'll grab a banana aswell.

Just as I'm about to leave the kitchen I get called back.

"Is that all your eating?" Dad asks.

"Yeah Harvey stole my other peice of toast." Dad shot Harvey a glare.

"Its not like she needs to eat anymore then she already does." I hear a low whisper and a few snickers. Both Louise and Dad shot them a glare which shuts them right up.

"How you getting to school?" Dad asks.

"The same way as I always do my two legs. Don't act like you care now." I mumble the last bit.

He sighs and waves me off.

I grab my coat and plug in my earphones. The school walk is twenty minutes not too bad and refreshing.

****

I stand infront of the entrance to my school. Everyone passes me in a daze, it nearly feels like I'm on pause but the whole world around me is still getting on with their lives. A couple of shoves and pushes for being in the way. It's still never too late to turn back and go to sleep.

I shake my head, I just need to get this over and done with so I can leave this place. I walk into school going directly to my locker. I keep most of my books here since I do my homework during class so I don't have to do it at home. Or if I ever ditch I will do it.

In school I stay in the shadows. I'm the girl that no one talks to only if they have to. The girl who doesn't put her hand up but the teachers always pick because they try catch her off guard but she knows the answer.

I sit in the middle of the class. You might be like why not the back? That's because the teachers don't really pay attention to people who sit in the middle on the side of the room. Don't believe me, try it yourself.

But you know what's funny for a girl who stays in the shadows everyone seems to know me. But not by my name but by my artwork. I do a lot of spray painting around the school. Some the school keep since it adds a nice touch and other times they take it down. I'm known as the Vandel bandit. It sounds like something out of home alone.

I close my locker, English first. Just as I'm about to turn to walk to my class someone shoves into me. Nearly making me bash backwards into the lockers.

I look to see who it was.

"Watch where your going Merlind!" I shout after the boy who bumped into me.

"Then get out of my way Brown!" He shouts back not forgetting to stick up his middle finger.

"Asshole!" I shout back.

That's Wyatt Merlind. He and I have history. The only thing we share in common now is our hate for eachother. He is an asshole like everyone else in this world.

The bell rings, and everyone starts clearing the halls. I take my sweet time getting to class.

I open the door to my English class, the teacher stands at the board about to write something and then turns to me. I couldn't be that late could I?