Chapter 19(Urges)

Start from the beginning

"Whatever,so..what's the date,you all picked with out me" I say this whilst frowning

"Friday,don't be angry babe,we just wanted you to settle things with Spence"Layah says this

" Okay whatever "I roll my eyes and I start helping them with the forms and table carrying as they won't be learning for this week.
         We got selling of tickets as well as auditions to do and I'm just feeling the vibe of this week already. I decide to check out for Spence in the music room as if I've not seen him today and I guess my assumptions right cause I can hear the sound of the keyboard he's playing.

" Can I?"I ask Spence while holding the door

"Yea of course you can" He says this and then I rush to meet him

"So..you've always wanted me to teach you the keyboard right?"

"Yea..h" I give a nod

"Okay then come and sit ,I'll teach you" He taps on he's seat and I'm smiling like a fool as I realised we will become so close in that position but then I snap back to being sane to avoid embarrassment

"Won't that be discomforting" I wish he will just say no,gosh..I'm not getting me at all

"No ..I'll actually love it" He says this and then I rush to seat at he's front while he brings he's hands to the keyboard which means them wrapping around my waist. How the hell I'm I supposed to concentrate now, God help me.
   He leans into my ear and start telling me what to do . I wish he'll stop that. You sure you don't want it!!oh just shut up subconscious...
      I start trying out the different keys he just showed me and even tho ion wanna admit,I'm sucking at this.
  I exhale as he puts he's hands on mine and start helping my hand pick the right keys. Gosh...I'm feeling so different right now and I'm just loving it.

"Mira!!!"

"Yea....h" I turn my face to answer him and our face just so super close right now. I forgot the seating position and now this feels awkward as he's basically starring at my face as if he's trying to stop himself from doing something. He eyes start moving round my face and me not knowing what to do follow he's gaze until it falls to my lips.
    He start pulling in and I can just feel he's breathe on my lips,damn...my heart is beating so fast right now. Is he actually planing to kiss me,what's happening right now. He's face gets so close to mine and then I hear the door open loudly which makes me to get up quickly facing forward.

"Oh..shit Spence, I didn't mean to ruin what was going on,you both can continue" Jaden says this with an evil smile.  Typical me will shoot an argument but I'm smiling instead

"No ..need, I guess the girls will be looking for me now, I got to go" I say this and move forward but I'm drawn back by Spence. I didn't even realise our hands were locked together the whole time. He give me the please stay look and then I give him a promising look of coming back.
  He nods and gives me a peck on my hand which I blush to while existing the room.

   I start going back to the sales block when I Spot Perry looking pissed.

"I'm so sorry,you can crucify me if you want" I say this raising my hands in surrender

"The fuck !!!Where have you been,I'm not sparing you except you were with Spence"

"I was with Spence"