Chapter 11

Jeff POV

I still can't seem to keep my mind off of Kimberly. I'll admit I did Anaya wrong for all those years I've abused and raped her.

I didn't mean it the first time because I was just drunk but I did know the other times I just played it off like I was.

I never was a big drinker but I let the alcohol take control of my actions when my mom died.

When Kimberly shot me that day I was so hurt because I really did love her, but I could understand why but I'm clean now.

I even talked to Kimberly while I was at the rehab center but she couldn't hear me out and that just made me mad and I couldn't have her then nobody will.

Anaya Pov

These couple of months have been the best for my family and I.

There is no drama and plus Travis and I are becoming more serious. Tonight was our 5 month anniversary and he told me he was taking me somewhere special.

I didn't know where I was going , all he told me was to dress sexy but comfortable too.

So for time being I was going to hang out with my squad.

We was chilling at the board walk. Joking around about how I was so in love but they was kinda right.

I noticed Mouche got tensed up every time they said Travis name but I didn't ask him about it.

We was all headed to get something to eat but mouche said he had to be somewhere and left.

While eating I got a text from mouche saying we need to talk and that I need to meet him at the park tomorrow and I agreed to go.

I didn't know what he wanted to talk about and I could tell it wasn't going to be good.

When I got home it was around 8 and I need to be ready in an hour so I decided to get in the shower and do my hygiene stuff.

Got out and decided to wear a black fitted dress with my silver shoes. Put on some silver bracelets , diamond necklace , a ring my grandma brought me, diamond earrings, and my silver clutch.

Walking downstairs I heard the door bell ring and outside stood Travis wearing some black joggers, a red Nike shirt with his bred 11s. He look so handsome and he told me to put on this blind fold and I did.

While driving for some minutes we finally stop and he got out the car and went to open my door and told me to take the fold off.

I took it off and we were at the beach all alone. Walk a few and then I seen rose petals everywhere.

I walked to where the rose petals was and it led us to a table with candles.

We ate and talked the whole time and I decided to tell him about what happened between Jeff.

He told me he had a uncle named Jeff but I didn't think it was Jeff that my mom was dating.

"So Travis I wanna tell u a little something about my past."

"So my mom use to date this man named Jeff and he a drinker and use to abused me and that's why we moved here to get away from him."

"Sorry Anaya about what happened and I'm more mad that that's my uncle that did that to you."

"Travis are u sure this is your uncle that I'm talking about."

" Yea Naya, he in rehab and I was supposed to be picking him up so he can stay with me for awhile."

"No Travis , you can't because he wants to kill me and my mom u just can't. Do he know that we are dating?"

"Yea I told him about us and then he assist that he come stay with me and I told him sure."

"Omg , he did that because he wants my family dead and I have to tell my mom."

"Calm down Anaya , I'll just tell him he can't stay with me."

"No because he already know where we at , it's to late."

After the talk I decided to go home and get some rest because all that fear that I had for Jeff came back to me.