Chapter 5- Believe Me!

"Ow! WOULD YOU QUIT MAKING ME FALL DOWN?!" I yell at Virgo.

"My apologies. Until we meet again." Virgo bowed and disappeared.

I look around and see that I'm at my house but it looks old. Vines are covering it. I'll fix that later. Probably not.

I rush to the guild and kick open the doors.

"Guys!" I pant.

"Natsu!" Happy exclaims and uses max speed to hug me.

"You're back!" Everyone cries.

"Where the hell were you?!" Gray yells.

"We looked for you all over, salamander!" Gajeel said.

"It's a long story...kinda. But please! We don't have much time." I say.

"What are you talking about?" Erza says as she pulls away from the hug she was giving me.

"Lucy. We can bring her back! I was in the celestial world. T-They told me I could! We just need to find 3 keys before the month is over. So please. Help me find them." I beg.

Everyone looks down.

Great. They don't believe me.

"Guys? G-Gramps? You believe me right?"

"Child, we know you miss her but-"

"IM SAYING THE TRUTH! Loke! Loke! Or  Virgo, whoever." I yell at the air.

"Natsu stop..." Levy says.

"No! Loke!" I yell.

I wasn't dreaming was I?

I reach a hand to my neck.

No I wasn't dreaming. I have the chain with me.

"What is that?" Erza asks.

"It let's be communicate with the Zodiac but Loke will be helping me mainly. COME ON YOU BASTARD SHOW YOURSELF." I yell.

Loke appears.

"Thank Mavis! Come on. Tell them I'm right!" I say.

"Sheesh. Yes he's saying the truth. But Natsu! After this we can't summon ourselves anymore! That's the point of the chain!" Loke scolds.

"Not my fault they were being jerks!" I snap.

"I'm not a jerk! I was starting to believe you!" Happy says.

"Well? Will you help me then?" I ask.

My team steps forward along with Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Mira, and the exceeds.

"Why didn't you say so? Let's go." Gray smirked.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DIDNT SAY SO?!" I growl.

"Well can you blame us?! You've been gone for 9 months! And now we only have a month to find these keys?!" Erza defends.

I pout.

"You brats better come home with her safe and sound. Now go." Makarov says.

"Aye sir!"

Lucy's POV

Why can't I see what Natsu is doing anymore?! Did he- no. That cant be right. And to top this off, I CANT TALK to him.

Not that I could anyways. That idiot is so caught up in feeling guilty and denying it's me.

I felt arms wrap around me.

"Hey mom." I say.

"Lucy? Someone wants to speak with you." She says softly.

"Who?"

"Old friend."

I turn around to the voice.

"'Stache Face! Hey! Why can't I see or talk to Natsu?! Did something happen to him?" I ask worryingly.

"Dear, he's out on a task." Stache face says.

"What do you mean?"

"He is on his way to find the remaining keys to bring you back. He was here a few minutes ago but it's been 9 months back in Earthland. He's got a month to find them." He says.

"What?! No! My spirits will be at risk! Let me talk to him!" I command.

"Sweetie, he's already out looking for them. He's doing it for you. You know he was supposed to die that day, you've got a second chance at life. Take it. We'll all be waiting for you both later on." My father says.

"But-"

"No buts. I will allow you to see what he's up to. But you will not be able to talk to him. Is this clear?"

I sigh and smile.

"Thank you so much." I say and begin to cry happy tears.

"Don't cry. Smile." Mom says.

The king bows and then leaves.

I look down to the Vision River and see Natsu again. He's on a train knocked out by Erza.

I softly giggle at the sight.

"Layla, I think Lucy would like to be alone now." My father says.

"Awww...but look at her smiling! I have to see this!" My mom says.

I turn around and raise an eyebrow at her.

"Fine...we'll leave." She pouts.

I chuckle and look down at the river again.

"Don't call me shrimp!"

"Then how about babe?"

"W-What?"

"You two have been dating forever and you still get nervous?" Erza says.

"Juvia thinks Gray-sama and her should date!"

"No thanks."

Juvia begins to cry and rain starts to pour down outside the train.

"You idiot. Give her a hug." Natsu manages to say as he wakes up.

"What did you call me?!"

"I called you- NO ERZA IM SORRY!" Natsu panics as Erza points a sword at him.

I begin to laugh. Even two worlds away he can still make me laugh and smile. It's crazy how he does that to anyone.

"Natsu, please bring me back. I want to go on more adventures with you." I softly say as I look at the Fairy Tail mark on my hand.

"I told you she likes him." My mom said from afar.

"Shut up. She doesn't like him. She loves him." Father says.

"I heard that!" I yell.