Chapter 11- 2 Minutes

Happy's POV

I saw Natsu's head lower as Hane was still holding his head but then he closed his eyes as some sort of barrier formed around them.

"NATSU!! Natsu! Wake up!!!" I cried.

Mira was out cold. Gajeel's wound was helped by Levy but it still isn't good. It's not long before he's out too. Erza and Juvia are putting up a good fight. Gray and us exceeds are trying to get in the cave but these demons just won't let us.

Dawn is at 5 in the morning. We HAVE to hurry.

"Ice make: HAMMER!"

Gray's attack did some but not enough damage. These demons are getting weaker though. I guess it's because Hane can't handle summoning this amount of attack and illusions at once.

"Happy, Carla, get me up and launch me." Lily ordered.

"Aye sir!"

Carla and I launched Lily at one of the demons. He swung his sword at it and sliced the demon.

"LILY! BEHI-" Carla yelled.

Lily was grabbed by one of the other demons guarding the entrance. He was being squeezed and soon turned into his cat form.

"Ice make: Death Scythe!"

I saw Erza being thrown in Gray's direction.

Her Red-Black Twin Blades Armor disappearing along the way. I tried my best to reach her in time.

But I couldn't.

Gray ended up hitting her. Gray froze as he saw her unconscious body hit the ground.

"GRAY!"

Natsu's POV

Everything around me was dark. Hane was infront of me. We were in some sort of world different from the one we were just in.

I scanned his body for the keys but I couldn't see them.

"I don't have the keys you idiot. We're in my own world. One which I have access to your own memories."

"HANE GODDAMMIT! What the hell?! Your magic is so confusing. PICK ONE AND STAY WITH IT!!" I yelled in frustration.

"This IS part of my magic." He shaked his head and walked up to me.

"About our fun, I was always curious as to what went down that day. Why you're so afraid." He smiled.

"Hane, you don't want to do this. Resurrecting Zeref is NOT a good idea. And that's coming from someone who makes poor choices." I joke in a serious tone.

Might as well cheer myself up, yeah?

"My reasons behind it are none of your concern. Now, behave, and provide the fun I came looking for." Hane said.

He cupped my cheeks and the area around us began to glow very brightly. Too bright. I had to squeeze my eyes shut to keep me from going blind.

My heart sank.

The hands on my cheeks felt different now. These weren't Hane. They were more delicate and soft.

I forced one eye open, looking down. I saw her white skirt, keys tucked to her side. She was kneeling down. I felt my arms being against a stone like wall, cuffed to it.

I'm back.

I bit lower lip trying to keep tears in. I can't let Hane get his way.

"Zeref, you of all people. It surprises me, really. You fell for this so easily."