𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞?

Почніть із самого початку

"I came here to ask you for a favour." The Headmaster declared.

"A favor? What kind?" Carla asked.

"Talking outside won't do, so let us head in." Crowley instructed.

With the exceeds, Grim, and (Name) on the couch, Crowley is standing infront of them...

"What favour do you want? We're not your errand boys anymore, yanno?" Grim hollered.

"Oh? Have I not told you that I haven't guaranteed for your permanent necessities for living here yet?" Crowley asked, earning an irk vein from Carla. "Manual work is a very wonderful thing, too!"

"Grim, calm down..." (Name) took the fire breathing cat, placing him on her lap. "W-we're being threatened, though..." She sweatdropped.

"Ahem. Then, let me start again." Crowley cleared his throat. "Actually, there has been an increasingly concerning amount of people being injured in accidents around the school."

"Injured people?" Carla asked.

(Name) widened her eyes, thinking about what happen to the Heartslabyul student. It couldn't be coincidence about what's happening...

"I want you to please investigate this matter." Crowley finally favored.

"But... Why are they getting injured from?" Grim asked.

"Falling down from stairs, getting scalded by boiling water, etc...." Crowley replied. "The reasons vary, but the fact that more people keep visiting the infirmary due to accidents still stands."

"How many victims?" (Name) inquired Crowley.

"There was another incident by the staircase yesterday. That makes him the 10th victim." The Headmaster answered.

"Witnesses?"

Crowley sighed, "Unfortunately, there were very few witnesses..."

"Aren't they just being clumsy?" Grim stated.

"The Magical Shift Tournament is nearing and it's true that students are getting restless. Even so, the amount of accidents compared to last year's is too much." Crowley complained. "Even more, all the people that were injured were students who were the top candidates for the Magical Shift Tournament."

"This is not just any clumsiness... This is on purpose..." (Name) declared.

"Excellent deduction, Miss Heartfilia." Crowley congratulated, but later turned into his sour face. "However, we have no evidence to suggest otherwise."

"Hm..."

"All the accidents happened with at least one witness. And all those who fall victim all say the same thing. None of the ones injured were acting differently before." Crowley explained.

"Then, that means they were just being clumsy. Alright, solved~!" Grim sarcastically said.

"Oh my, Grim. You're being hasty, aren't you?" Crowley looked at the cat.

"I mean, this doesn't concern me! I won't even be able to participate in the competition either way." The fire breathing cat crossed his arms, scoffing. "I don't care what happens to the tournament now."

"Wow, how cold..." Pantherlily commented.

"Is that so...? And here I went all the way to prepare a special reward for you..." Crowley bribed.

"Hah! I'm not falling for that again! I won't cooperate if you don't give me at least a hundred canned tunas." Grim stick out his tongue.

"That's really great, Grim..." Happy whispered, fist-bumping with Grim.