THE MATCH

I walked out of the divas locker room in my attire and saw summer standing by the gorilla making out with fandango. I rolled my eyes and was about to make my way to the gorilla when a hand wrapped around my waist. Dean.
"Hey sweetheart" he said in my ear.

He was breathing down my neck and i couldnt helo but let out a low moan. He laughed and shook his head.

"Sorry babe but not in public. Mabey later in my hotel room if yo..."

"Ha!" i laughed cutting him off. "In your dreams" i walked to the gorilla just as my music hit.
Ima a diva,ima ima a diva*2 now now a diva is a female version of a hustler of a of a hustler.......

Im not like most divas. I come out on a skateboard and jup on the apron as my board slides under and out the other side....JBL grabbed my board and tipped his hat and i nidded at him. I love this i thought. I looked over at summer who was glaring at me. I just shook my head as fandango left the ring and the match started.
****************************************

Throught the match summer was mostly in controll but now i was taking the front seat. She ran at me with a closeline and i ducked under with a olan in mind. When she turned around i kicked her in a gut and planted her with a face buster also known as BRIE MODE. I lifted her leg.
1.
2..

Her shoulder shot up right before three. At this point i was angry as she stood i spun her around and set her up for nikki's move RACK ATTACK. Just as i was about to drop fandango (aka curtis) got in the ring and hit me with his forearm. I was lying on the ground when i heard the bell ring and felt my arms and legs repeatedly stomped on. I tried my best not to scream with joy when i heard the familiar music...
SIERRA
HOTEL
ECHO
INDIA
LIMA
DELTA.....
SHEILD

I felt myself being picked up and i knew it was dean. I heard everything he said....exactly what hunter asked him too....amn then he kissed me.

I heard the ceowd chanting jazzean jazzean
I guess where shipped i thought but i diddnt care all i wanted to do was sit there kissing dean

And then it was over........