chapter 15: everything will be fine

Minday night raw continued

I walked backstage with a little bounce in my step. Not only am i the divas champ but i just got to beat summer to a pulp.

I walked over to see dean talking with HHH and instantly froze.

He caught my gaze and walked over to me.

"Dont worry JJ dean told me everything and i have suspended ??? For the next three months and after  he will face dean at HELL IN A CELL."

I couldn't hide the smile on my face. I thanked HHH and started walking to the sheilds locker room.

"Hey divas champ!" seth yelled as he hugged me. "We got you somthing"

He held out a gray bag and i opend it to reveal a black and silver tutu with a black shirt much like Alexia bliss from NXT only it said sheild on the back.

"Welcome to the sheild" roman said giving me a hug. I smiled.

The tittle whent perfectly with the outfit.
Im officially the sheilds girl.
2 hours later.

I was talking with nattie when paige walked up to me.

She stood there for a second sizing me up.she looked at my title and narrowed her eyes.

"Thats mine ya know"

I tilted my head and gave my best aj smile.

"So why is it over my shoulder?"

She frowned and started getting angry.

"You liste..."

"No you listen" i cut her off. Her additude pissed me off."i earned this tittle and im not gonna let some newbie just waltz up to me and claim it. Ok crumpet? If you want this tittle your gonna have to work for it and if u manage to beat the other contenders than mabey you can get a shot. Untill then....dream" i smiled at her and walked away.
This is the wrong time to piss me off paige...