Chapter 18: new addition

"Your dating.........Roman!"

"Shhhhh"

I looked past her into the locker room. Roman sat there with her lipstick all over his face. "O...m....g yes i have been shipping you for like EVER ro-lee" i winked at her and she giggled.

"C'mon lets go tell him you know" i pushed past her and ran into the locker room jumping on him. "TEDDY BEAR! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE BANGING MY BESTIE HUH!?" he picked me up and i crawled to his back.

"Babe your bestfriend is like a spider" aj laughed and pulled me down.

"We have to double date!" i started skipping around the room with my hair loose infron of my face chanting "belive that" and singing "black widow" aj laughed as roman through me over his shoulder.

"Dude my butts showing i have shorts on man"

The door opend "im liking this view"

I wiggled out of romans grip and jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Omg your ok! Dont ever leave me again. He did you know these two were dating? We have to double date sometime. Oooo how bout we all go for ice cream an....." i was rambling on.

Dean sat me down and laughed. "Ive missed you too babe." he looked over at aj. "Be good to him or i just might have to hit you with dirty deeds" she rilled her eyes.

"Nope" i said jumping up. "Ill have to smack her around myself" we all started laughing as aj looked worried.

I pulled her into a hug. "Im kidding. You know i love you babe."

"And i you" she laughed

"And i you?"

She just shook her head.

"Roman my brotha"

"Yea dean"

"I.think our girls may be cheating in us" they turned their backs to.me and aj. I looked at her and she nodded. I walked infront of Roman and she walked inforn of dean. Since we are both short we jumped on the and gave the both kisses all over thier faces. We jumped down and the looked at each other confused.

"Well our work here is done" aj said as me and her walked out leaving the boys still.looking their confused.

......................................................................

Me and aj were currently in a match against eva marie and nattie.

"C'mon aj!" i screamed. Both aj and nattie were trying to make it to their corners. Aj made it just before nattie. Before i could get in the ring the lights whent out. I heard a thump and felt somthing smash against my back. When the lights came back on nattie and eva were gone. Bray and Harper towered over me and a sobbing AJ.

"I warned you darling. I told you to follow the buzzards but you didnt listen. Ive decided to bring in a recruit to keep you in order" just then summers music hit. She ran down to the ring but was met with a spinning heel kick from AJ. Summer fell to the floor and bray when after AJ while harper grabbed me by my hair and slammed me with punches. Seth...where has he been?,roman and dean came running down along with....paige!

Dean managed to throw bray out of the ring while seth and roman power bomed harper. Paige was currently brawling with summer. I ran over and grabbed summer by her hair and AJ kicked her through the ropes. The sheild,me, aj and paige all stood tall in the ring. I looked over at roman and put my fist out. The boys followed suit while the girls hesitated. AJ got a microphine and handded it to me and the girls added their fists.

"The sheild also has some new recruits bray. BELIVE THAT!" I dropped the mic and we headded backstage.

.........................................................................

"Ok explain" i said pointing at paige. She held out her hand. "Truce?" i eyed her and shook her hand. I turned to aj.

"If you gonna join the sheild....your gonna need a new look!"

.......................
Bsjavsiabak DOUBLE UPDATE!
you guys love me dont you? I know
~ love dia