f@€king years later [Extra 1]

Walking home, the brown-haired zealously criticized his fate, work, passers-by, and the atmosphere in general. When he reached the door, he began to scour his bag for keys.

"Damn, forgot?! Anyway, I pick this lock more often than open it..."

Dazai quickly walked in and got loose, casually tossing his shoes somewhere; they aren't in the habit of keeping things in place, so the randomly tossing shoes and crumpled clothes around doesn't surprise anyone.

"Light? Chuuya's still awake? It's child bedtime." With a laugh and a poorly concealed giggle, Osamu walked towards the light source.

The detective's apartment was an obvious shack: no soundproofing, ragged walls, creaking floors, etc. Temporary hot water break, as Chuuya jokes: "an eternally sobering shower", and power outages, as Dazai notes: "but some kind of romance". Also, the mosquito company and killing it on cool summer nights like this became a kinda ritual for Dazai; it's so fun to watch, for Chuuya on whom the mosquitoes don't even dare to sit.

Well, on the other hand, it's your own apartment, not rent, but your own home.

"Yes, not large, but own!" brags Dazai.

And now, in the dim light of a bulb, the shine of which trembles like a schoolgirl on the way to school in winter, Chuuya is half-sitting reclining carelessly sleeping. And empty wine bottles lying next to him.

Drank as a cunt again, but anyway...

Dazai picked up the sleeping redhead and carried him to the bedroom. Fortunately, at least their bed is new. The old one creaked terribly, it was dusty and hell knows what the previous residents did on it. Chuuya, of cause, didn't really like to clean up, but he flatly refused to fuck on this ugliness - what actually made Dazai buy a new bed.

"Goodnight, dear..." said Dazai, kissing his lover in the temple.

The detective noticed that the choker of his beloved was undone, this happens when the thing is old and worn.

The brunet removed the choker and smiled, stroking Chuuya's neck. Tilting his head, spreading kisses along the neck and collarbones, kissing every inch of his open body; inhaling the smell of sleeping beauty.

Chuuya fidgets a bit, mooing long and still sniffling softly. He always loves such actions of a partner to madness, even when he sleeps like a top.

"If I didn't wish it then..."

_________________

I, as usual, caught a cold at the beginning of December and had plenty of undone work during Xmas and new year's events; so I was finally able to rest today... How were your holidays?