f@€king years later [Extra1/2]

"Mm, haa... I drank too much yesterday..." holding his head, Nakahara started the day with whining.

"Morning! How did you sleep?" asking brown-eyed with fake interest, standing at the entrance to the room, not coming closer. Because anything can fly into him.

"Don't you see?!" the redhead shouts irritably, his fiery hair is stirred in different directions as if now it will really ignite.

"Don't make a face like it's my fault." feigned begging brown-haired.

Sliding out of bed, wincing at the creak of the floor, Chuuya replies:

"If you would've come earlier, I wouldn't drink so much."

"Yeah, no doubt..." quip Osamu, watching as his lover barely moves, overcoming the distance, head to the bathroom.

Keeping a small distance, he follows Chuuya, stopping only near the entrance and hanging his shoulder against the door frame.

Having washed his face, the redhead looks into his reflection; streams of water flow down the neck, flowing somewhere under clothes.

His hand involuntarily touches the tattoo, Chuuya stared at Dazai through the mirror, and light but nervous smile appears across his lips.

"Where?" almost hissing with anger asked blue-eyed.

"Well, this one has completely worn out..." detective sighed languidly.

"And?" the red-haired esper is already got mad.

Chuuya turned around and warningly started pummeling one fist into his palm.

Catching his partner's irritated eye look, Dazai gets enough and with a sly smile, takes a black buckled ribbon from his pocket.

"I bought you a new one, come here."

He walks up to the brown-haired and looks into his eyes, "If you do it once again, you regret it."

Dazai runs his hand along a slim neck and imperiously zipping up a new black choker; pulling the lord of gravity towards himself and kisses him greedily.

Before the air runs out, the brown-haired breaks off the kiss, stretching a thread of saliva between two tongues.

"My..." says in a whisper, cuddling Chuuya again.

"Only yours..." confirms the redhead between gentle kisses.

Someone puts a ring on, and someone puts on a collar. Whichever you prefer.

Dazai warmly hugged his lover and asked, "Now I'm thinking... was it fate or we just got drunk overly?"

"Hm... both are right." hugging him back, Chuuya closed his eyes and smiled.

"Looks so..." brown-haired smiled too.

__________

Yay! Your evening reward is done! (I just decide to rewrite this extra, so it looks more like an ending)