wasn't that enough for you?!

In the late morning in the middle of the snake time [1], everyone in the Mafia's dormitory was awakened by a loud and a bit hoarse screech. In such a time dormitory is mostly empty, remain only guys that have a hangover. But even if they feel bad the interest who screeched like that makes them stand up and take a look.

[1] 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.

The voice was familiar to everyone - Nakahara Chuuya's voice. This one was skilled to yell, attracting a lot of attention, since he had a low but female-like voice.

There was no rule to knock, so everyone quickly broke into the place of a local hysteric*. Dazai was the first who found red-haired, watching the next scene in the bathroom: opposite the mirror, the stunned esper slowly sliding down along the wall, holding neck by both hands. Terror froze on his face making him white as a ghost, his pupils were narrowed leaving vivid aqua blue irises.

*originally drama queen

Still didn't get what going on, the brown-eyed asked: "What wrong?"

"Asshole..." he began to get angry, squeezing his neck harder. "You did it... You motherfucking did it!" he furiously looked at the uninvited guest.

Nakahara quickly stood up letting go of his neck and almost instantly closing the distance he smashed brown-haired over the face. Swaying from the hit, Dazai staggered back and lean on the wall started sliding down along it. Either from a hangover or from the fact that his partner hits incredibly hard, Dazai's head began to buzz and for a while, the reality becomes blurred. Scarlet blood trickle from the corner of pale lips, place of impact began to color in purple.

Guys already crowding and ready to see a great fight with lotta damages to everything.

"What are you standing there?! Get the fuck out!" covering his neck with his hand, yelled blue-eyed, with his other hand pointing to the exit. "Get fucking lost!"

Knowing the rampage of Nakahara when he mad, everyone quickly vacated the room and even closed the door. After such escape there became quiet and secluded.

Dazai came to his senses a little, but Chuuya took him by the collar, lifted and drove into the wall with new force, that he nearly choked with saliva. Moaning from pain, Dazai instinctively curls up in a ball.

"Ts!..." Chuuya harder squeezed hand on the collar then lifted him and threw on the floor.

"Agh..." brown eyes again began to see a shapeless world, seeing double.

The red-haired sat on him and took his collar with both hands, burning his partner with a gaze. Restore sharpness, Dazai saw a familiar face with the same familiar emotions: disgust, hatred and the mute question "why?" with appeared tears. But his eyes found novelty - the inscription "Osamu Dazai's property"* flaunted on the neck.

*on the image the same but in Japanese.

"Oh..." he can't say even a single word, even in his head is empty. Dazai can only gaze on inscription.

"Say something!" Chuuya's voice brought brown-haired out of his daze. "Please..." his tear fell on the partner's cheek.

"Uh, um... The tattoo can be removed, you know? Don't be angry..." and yet he laughs nervously.

"Hah, "don't be angry"?... How can I be?!" tears became unstoppable, he pulled him by the collar to himself. "Wasn't that enough?! Rape me for you wasn't enough?..."

_________________________

Oh my, oh my! Guess what? This part as planned must ends after some sentences, no more than 10 or 15. However~ *drumroll* my mind come up with idea that adding flashback is actually great, so... The next part is NC-17 + those some sentences.