nonremovable mistake or...

A while later, Dazai put his own scarf on Chuuya —the last one constantly keeps a hand onto the neck and clenches it convulsively— and they went to look for a place to remove tattoos. Walking around the city, the future detective was always on the watch, because Chuuya was lagging, went on the red light, collided with people...

Eyes like a dead fish's and an empty stare, - evident depression. Dazai feels very upset seeing such Chuuya, he misses his previous irritated and delighted at the same time partner.

"Here it is!" Dazai finally found an anti tattoo parlor.

It was pleasant in the parlor itself, and the employees were very polite. But this lovely atmosphere collapsed into oblivion when they heard "we can't help you" after the inspection.

"Alas, we can't help your friend. He has a thin neck and the airways are close to the skin."

"What do you mean?" nervously asked Dazai.

"He's lucky that alive after such a dangerous tattoo." answered the worker.

"We were drunk and accidentally got a tattoo, it must be removed!" almost yelled Dazai.

"Why? The tattoo is well done," the employee tried as best he could to find advantages in what he must to remove but can't.

"Because I'm Osamu Dazai!"

"Oh," the sound just came out of the worker's mouth. "But I still can't help you. It's impossible."

_________________________

Guys, I know that this probably sounds like shit, but honestly, all I know about tattoos is that those who have them are yakuza. In other words mafia, dangerous people. My Japanese mind doesn't mind about everything so I just wrote those things that will match with the story.

Idk is that true what I wrote or not, check everything on the internet!