-just idiotic search- [Extra Ⅲ]

Here we go! A short story about how I came up with this chapter... 

Today I sat on Twitter and saw pictures of Nicolas from Gangsta, Doppo from Hypnosis Mic, characters from Nier and BNHA in muzzles, it was pretty interesting and even exciting, I guess... despite I'm madly afraid of dogs...

_________________________

In the dorm, Chuuya was just lying on his bed in Shavasana*, and Dazai was sitting next to him, dynamically thinking.

*Yoga's corpse pose, used for relaxation

"I have an idea, let's go!" rapidly standing up from the bed, happily and loud said Dazai.

"Where? Though, don't care..." he obediently began to get up.

So indifferent, not what the brown-haired like. Tying a scarf around his partner's neck, he quickly dragged him by the hand to the pet store.

"Hello! We need a collar for, um..." he inspected Chuuya from two angles - profile and full face, "For a thoroughbred young greyhound."

"Oh, are you sure?" the saleswoman doubted seeing the guys holding hands, one of whom looked at the other before answering.

"I dunno, something to fit on him," Dazai said calmly.

It shocked the girl; it's not what she expected when got employed on the job.

"Uh, this is a pet shop, not a BDSM one."

Nakahara looks over the store indifferently, and Osamu began to wave his hand, letting go of the redhead.

"You misunderstood, we just need to hide, um... his scar! The collar is just what we need. Haha..." he laughed a bit nervously. "We aren't of these," he assured.

"I understand, but what's suitable for animals isn't suitable for humans. Hm, why don't you try human analogies, for example, choker?" offered the saleswoman, thinking what the heck is she doing.

"Choker, yea?.. And where we can buy it, do you happen to know?" nicely asked brown-haired.

"No, but jewelry stores should have..." she nervously laughed, 'The f I'm doing, nobody gonna pay me for that!' she thought.

"Great, thank you very much! Chuuya, let's go!" he grabbed the redhead's hand and dragged him to the exit.

"It hurt, don't pull me..." the voice was hoarse however still sweet.

Saleswoman doubted after what she heard, "Maybe BDSM after all?"