*whatever title u want*

Sorry for being that late! Weeks ago I got my grades! I'm really happy because I got all A+ and A with only one A-! I'm so clever! Kidding, I'm just lv.80 cheater (¬‿¬ )

For a long time, I tried to come up with a normal beginning of flashback and make this chapter more sexually explicit... But I fucked up, tbh... Whatever, enjoy it!

_________________________

"How hot..." by kicking the door Chuuya entered the room fanning himself by a hand, following him Dazai free his loose tie even more than it was already.

First brown-haired goes to the fridge and takes a bottle with cold water to drink it gulp by gulp; drinking fast, some water flowed past mouth and wet his bandages. While gravity esper just falls on the bed and his hat flew off the head, rolling on the bed it fell to the floor.

Dazai takes another bottle and sips it slowly, walking to Chuuya. Standing in front of the redhead, half-drunk he just gazed at laying in star pose body then chuckled and splashed water on a partner's face.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" he angrily sits up on the bed.

"Giving water to a sea star..." he said with a mischievous smile and started pouring all the water on the redhead.

Dazai looked how red hair getting darker as fire flames, how water flows on the fair face, and through the neck gets down under the undone collar.

Then with an arrogant smile, he pressed Chuuya to the bed and kissed him deeply. Aquamarine eyes opened wide and its owner rapidly gets free of intoxication, he tries to push away Dazai, but the last one crawled under the cloth and pressed at an acupuncture point immobilizing the red-haired.

The last one became very scared when noticed that he can't control his body; his breathing quickened and down from his temple trickled a drop of cold sweat. 

The last one became very scared when noticed that he can't control his body, his breathing quickened, and down from his temple trickled a drop of cold sweat.

At that time, Dazai began to leave hickeys on his neck and lick them, he sank lower and lower, unbuttoning Chuuya's shirt. When he reached the nipples, he began to suck one of them what made redhead feel awful: one of his nipples was enveloped by the lips and then ruffled and pressed by the tongue, and the other was squeezed, pulled back, and pressed in with the skillful fingers. Chuuya felt how warmth spreading throughout his body, letting little chills.

Redhead's body was completely in the possession of his partner, being uncontrollable and pliant, but he still managed to bite his lip to distract himself from the all-consuming and burning feeling in the lower abdomen. But the fiery butterflies circling in his belly all swallowed up the remnants of his mind, and when Dazai ran his hand along the belly to unfasten the belt on his partner's pants, a hoarse and stifled moan came from the Chuuya's mouth.

Then Dazai only briefly glanced at the Chuuya and with a slight smile left another hickey on the chest. After Dazai raised himself to look at his perpetration, Chuuya barely focusing his vision, saw a blurred and extremely excited eye look. And the smile of brown-haired didn't bode anything well, because he was turned on so much that his fly was slightly unbuttoned. Seeing this Chuuya became extremely scared.

Then the brown-haired lowered his gaze a bit lower then lightly passed along a small bump, and Chuuya's penis slipped from under the underwear. Gravity esper has never felt so embarrassed that he decided to just close his eyes as much as possible. But as soon as he did it, he felt every single touch of Dazai even more clearly, as the hand of that envelopes the member, squeezes, and jerks him off.

He quickly opened his eyes and looked at the white ceiling for a little distraction, but the clanking of the buckle and the feeling of his pants being pulled off brought him back to his former uneasiness.

Dazai licked two fingers and ran them around the hole, he abruptly entered. Until that moment, the relatively quiet redhead screamed from pain piercing his entire body, he could even squeeze the sheets with his hands. His whole body twisted in pain, tears began to flow from his eyes. The sheets turned red.

Dazai moved at his own pace, catching an unreal thrill, not paying attention to the screams and groans of his partner, which, however, was also extremely excited, but even so he was in terrible pain.

Soon, Dazai turned the Chuuya onto his stomach and continued to invade him. Redhead, on the other hand, could already move, but he was like a puppet that just lies and moans either from pain or pleasure. While Dazai left more hicks and bites on the Chuuya's back, the last one just dimly watched as the raindrops flowed down the window, and saliva flowed from his mouth. So when Dazai lifted his head by the hair to kiss, a thin thread of drool was drawn.

It seemed to Chuuya that it was dawn when he finally passed out in another depraved position. It went dark in his eyes.

***

"Answer!..." he let go of Dazai for a moment, but then with a wave of new anger, his hands slid smoothly onto his bandaged neck, starting to choke.

Chuuya sat on Dazai's stomach, his legs pressed brunettes hands to the floor. So Dazai couldn't stop the angry esper.

"Wait, wait! Let's talk peacefully! We can go, take away the tattoo and that's it," he looked into his eyes because this is the only way he can control the actions of his partner. "Ok?"

'Gosh, I don't wanna die this way... not by your hands!' think Dazai.

Chuuya let go of his neck, stand up from him and just slowly step by step walked away. Brown-haired quickly stood up and catch his crying partner in a warm hug "I was wrong, I'm sorry..." he pet red-haired. Redhead hugged in response, clutching the fabric in his hands, not wanting to let go.

'Huh, that day I soothed you the same way...'

_________________________

Yup, I again apologize, cuz the chapter was ready some days ago and I didn't publish it bc I was all into the ranking event and then slept till noon...