Player

6 months later

Carmen P.O.V

I walked around the street stiffly and alert for dangers .
I was looking for a good place to stay in while I was stalking the siblings.

Then I saw a woman near the street pole and went up to her. 'Excuse me, but do you know a hotel where I could stay for a few days?'

' Sure, just go left and the hotel will be right in front of you', the woman said kindly.
'Thank you,' I said and went on in my way to the hotel.

On my way, I saw someone familiar,........ I walked closer then stifled my gasp it Ivy and Zack along with a tall handsome boy with shaggy black hair, brown eyes. The boy was 19 years.

I moved closer then my eyes went wide than it had my whole life.

Player

No, it can't be true, I had followed them for 6 months and they have already met Player. I also traveled with them and I had never met Player.

I tumbled back, falling and making a loud noise.

THUD!

I saw the siblings and Player turning round. I quickly got up, and turned around and ran in a nearby cloth shop.

Through the transparent window I saw them looking for the source of the noise.

I looked at the categories the shop consisted.
I looked for some new clothes to wear than my worn clothes, from six months ago.

I walked to the back of the shop
Then a dress caught my eye.

The top was red with black roses as the design. Then I found a jeggings that matched the top. The jeggings was black with red roses as the design. Then I bought a black jacket.
Then I bought a couple of summer dresses, night dresses, winter dresses and a pair of combat boots and gloves.

I know that you must be thinking Why winter dresses? It's because I had to be prepared always.

After I purchased the dresses. I walked out of the shop. The siblings and player were out of vision.

I walked to the hotel and booked a room. And began to settle down for the night in my new night dress.

But then I thought better of it and changed in my Carmen Sandaiego dress and ran across the roof to exploit V. I. L. E's another evil plan.