Discovery

Player p.o.v

I groaned . I am bored . Cassandra and the twins have gone to solve another caper and saying that I needed to rest . Now ,I am sitting on the roof of the hotel looking through my laptops old pics of Carmen and the twins .

I sighed .

Those were the good times.

Now , I stared at the midnight sky lying down.

How I wish Carmen were here, come to think of it Carmen and Cassandra would make great friends . With their love of red, doing things most things alone , on run from the V.I.LE, not in that much contact with their family , matching scars , and also...............WAIT WHAT !!!

MATCHING SCARS ! I thought about it for a few minutes before I took out Carmen's pic which I had secretly took while the last time I met her on phone which I transferred to my Laptop .

Then I compared it to Cassandra's pic to carmen's and I gasped, because there on their face were matching scars , they were one!

I scowled fiercely . 

Ivy and Zack talked to Cassandra as if they had known her forever now I knew why ,IT,S BECAUSE THEY KNEW CASSANDRA WAS CARMEN.

I took a deep breath to calm down .

If you're playing this game with Ivy and Zack, Cassandra , then two can play at this game .