Travelling With Cassandra Johns

Player P. O. V

We were traveling for the first time with Cassandra.

It was strange to be with a girl who looks like Carmen. If I'm right, Cassandra would be Carmen or a long lost twin of hers. No more fitting theory.

' Hey, Cassandra have you talked to Carmen,' I asked hoping to trip her, I knew that she hadn't talked if she lied I'll make it clear that she is Carmen or a V. I. L. E agent.

' No, I haven't,' she replied honestly.
'Oh, okay,' I said.

That goes my theory of V.I.L.E agent. Only one theory left.

Le time skip🕦

I stepped in my hotel room, Ivy and Zack had already on the bed ready for a nap after a tiring journey of 9 hours.
Cassandra was already plopping on the plushy sofa and listening to some songs.

I took out my laptop and checked any signs of Carmen and the V. I. L. E.

' Still looking for Carmen, huh ,' said a Cassandra over my shoulder.

'AAAAHHH,CASSANDRA JOHNS HOW DARE YOU SCARE ME,' I yelled at her.

'Because, I was asking you something silly computer hacker ,' replied Cassandra casually but amused .

I grunted.
' So, what's up with you genius,' she said starting a conversation.

I didn't answer. I was busy searching for the V. I. L. E.

She reached over and shut the laptop down.

' Hey! All my works will get deleted if you do that!!!! '

' Deserved it, I am going out, don't get into trouble,' she said walking out of the room and with that her footsteps faded away.

I snorted then followed her.

She kept walking on until she reached a Starbucks store.

She went inside.

I went inside following her.

She ordered some latte with sugar and chocolate muffins . While I ordered a some coffee.

' I know that you are following me, so come and sit here, player,' said  Cassandra gesturing to the seat front of her.

I sat and stared at her.

' So you decided to stalk me, may I ask why?' she said eating her muffin.

' Well, I was feeling a little -'
' A little? '

After the little chit-chat we headed back to the hotel . 

THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT MAYBE THE NEXT WILL BE LONGER.

SEE YA .

BYE .