Seeing Her For The First Time In Six Months

Player P. O. V

Cassandra was discharged from the hospital after 2 days and she had decided to stalk her life people while she was here.

But myself, was replaying each of our missions, by our I mean Carmen and me along with Ivy and Zack.

Then suddenly a location pin appeared on the map, a red pin I quickly reached for my bag and started running to where the pin pinpointed. It was the bridge from where Cassandra had been almost drowned.

I lived near so I reached there in 2 minutes.
There I saw her, but she hadn't seen me.
I decided to scare her.

I sneaked up behind her and saw her gripping her left arm tightly and in her left hand, she held her phone trembling and then loosened her grip and then took out her SIM card.

She turned and almost fell in the water if I hadn't caught her right hand.

Her eyes were wide. ' I thought you would not catch up to me,' she croaked.

' I' m offended,' I said fake scowling and taking a few steps back.

' Umm.......,' she said looking suddenly interested in her boots.

Up close, she looked like a year younger than me, 18 years old. Her brown hair, hiding her right cheek.
She was an inch shorter than me. Guess you can't judge a person by what they look like from a phone call.

She finally looked up her beautiful eyes glittering.
' Want to invite Ivy and Zack?' she asked nervously fidgeting with her gloves.

' They are taking a nap,' I said.

She walked into the nearby shop upto the cashier and said 'Hot chocolate and marshmallows, you Player? '

'Chocolate chips,' I said reaching in my bag for money.

' I'll pay,' she said.
We booked a table near the window.

' Why did you leave?' I asked.

She stayed silent drinking her hot chocolate.

'Why did you leave?' I repeated.
' Can't tell,' she said.

' Why?'
She looked out of the window revealing an angry deep red cut across her cheek's cheekbones.

'How did you got the cut?' I asked sternly.
She quickly hid it again with her hair and again took a sip.

' Can you answer any of the questions that I have asked you?!' I whispered roughly clenching my teeth .

' Any others,' said Carmen as sighing.

I sighed, I will get my answers later then. But now - I asked her
' How did you met, Cassandra Johns?'

The question caught her of guard and she coughed on her hot chocolate.
After she stopped coughing, she start laughing, ' Looks like Player here has a crush!'

I turned a bright shade of red, it was not true. Carmen was actually my crush. But it was good to see her laugh.
' No, red I am just, asking, I saved her so I am just asking, to make sure if she wasn't lying,' I said irritated.

' OMG, I'm going to tell Cassie that you actually asked me about her!!' she said giggling.

' NOOOO!' I whisper shouted.

' OK, player, finished your chocolate chips,' she asked after laughing.
I nodded.

She payed and we walked outside the shop, then she said,' You are taller than me.'

I stared at her too,' Yes, and your 18,'I said.

' Wait, how did you got to know that, 19 years right? ', she said referring to our ages.

' Maybe, not everything can be judged by phone calls,' we said at the same time. We stared at each other and burst out laughing.

' Okay, then how are your missions going for exploiting the V. I. L. E 's plans going on,' she said.

' IDK, some person kept interfereing with my plan, namely Cassandra to keep us succeed ,' I said.

She chuckled.

'Now what?!' I fumed.
' I was the one, Cassandra took 1 mission, because my plane was late,' replied Carmen.

My phone rang, her rangs too, one look at her face, it meant it was bad news, her face had gone pale. She took her SIM card out and then broke it in half and then threw it in the nearby dustbin.

' So guess, we end this reunion now,' said Carmen.

'Why?' I said confused.
' You are in grave in danger along with Ivy and Zack, lucky they don't know you yet along the siblings,' she said.
' Will we meet again,' said me.
' I doubt it, I have to stop stalking you all now, it is 9% chance we will be able to meet again, tell Ivy and Zack that I miss doing missions with them and you,' she said sadly hugging me.

' Bye Carmen,' I said tears glistening in my cheeks.

' Bye, Play-' she said before smirking.
' Sam Roberts .'

I gasped after her as she launched herself on the building after building.

How did she knew my real NAME!!