Drowning

Carmen P. O. V

The next day, I wandered in the town searching for any signs of V.I.L.E.
So long, nothing.

But right now I am following Ivy and Zack.
So long they hadn't noticed me.
I drank my hot chocolate with marshmallows.
Who knew it tasted like heaven. The first time I tried it I was soo angry that why hadn't I ever thought about trying it. It was during the first month of my runaway.

Then I saw the handsome, wait did I say handsome, forget it, I am stupid about thinking this stupid thoughts.

I actually saw Player come over to them and talk to them. I pulled my earbuds out of my ears and started evasdropping in them.

' Listen guys, you know why you are in Nigeria Falls, we are going to exploit the V. I. L. E' s plan again, because they are, blah, blah, blah, our mission work is starting to get slow and slowly down, so guys get ready because this time even by pure luck we need to reduce their working from 90% to 0%.Understand?'

I started toying with my orange tops fabric. I was wearing orange jacket, white top and orange jeans. I was positive that they won't recognize me due to my orange dress and sandals, and my scarf.

I got up to take another cup of hot chocolate and some marshmallows.
This time I ordered it to take it away. They were clear of V.I.L.E threats right now, I had solved the threat last night being bored . They hadn't yet figured it out. So much for being updated.Ha!

'Miss, your name?' asked the man at the counter.
' Huh, oh Cassandra Johns,' I replied breaking out of my thoughts .
' Tourist or citizen?'
' Problem with not knowing', I glared back.
' N-No, Miss, I'm asking because you don't seem from around here,' he explained.

' Oh, Tourist,' I said paying and grabbing the hot chocolate and marshmallows and shoving myself out of the building.

I saw a bridge from where I could see the waterfalls falling, so I went there to eat and drink in peace. I took a place where no one was ever going to notice me.

' It's beautiful isn't it Black Sheep ,' said a voice from beside me.
I took a huge gulp of boiling hot chocolate and burned my tongue and throat. I looked beside me and saw Tigress.

' Yeah, isn' t it,' said another voice on my other side.
I turned and saw Crackle.
I backed away.

' Oh, Black Sheep, surprised by the family reunion,' drawled a voice from behind me.

I gasped. It was Coach Brunt!.

I was cornered.

' Looks like Sheep's surprised, ' drawled Tigeress.

' I thought that I exploited your plan,' I said astonished.

' You did, but we decided to stay here for a while,' said Crackle.

' But your memories', I said.

' Are obviously back,' finished he.

' Enough chit-chat, now action,' growled Coach Brunt.

Tigeress jumped her claws slashing the air, where I was before I ducked.
Then Crackle seized his weapon and tried to electrify me.

I ran. But soon ran into a dead end.

' You know how much you have changed Black, if you just join us, you will be free from exploiting us, just give up, how much will you try, even if you succeed, what are your goals then,' asked Crackle.

' I' ll do opposite of what you all want me to do,' I roared.

Suddenly out of nowhere Tigeress came and slashed at both my shoulders really deep . I felt the the warm blood oozing from my shoulders to my arms.

I needed help so I had to start shouting.
' HELP! SOMEBODY-mhm', I was muffled by Brunts hand.

' Quiet, Sheep, if you know what' s good for you ', said Brunt.
I kept quiet.

It's hopeless, no one is going to save me now, I pushed everyone out of my life. I thought miserable.

' So let's make this clear, you have 3 choices
1. - you can die.
2.- you can live with your memory erased.
3.- you can join the V.I.L.E.
So what's your decision', named Tigeress.

Slowly the hand of Couch Brunt peeled of my face
I thought what is my goal after defeating V. I. L. E. What would I do, follow Ivy and Zack aimlessly? Never!.

I sighed knowing what I would choose
' Choice 1,' I said biting my lip tasting blood, from my cheeks, I must look like a mess of a girl.

' Very well then, dying it is,' saying this Brunt released me bringing down her knife on my arm cutting through flesh. Once, Twice, Thrice, then one more. Then slashed at my right cheek also deeply.

' Oh another choice,
1.- fast death
2.- drowning
3.- torture' said Tigress

I think my my mind has gone fuzzy so without thinking about it I said
' Choice 2,'

Brunt looked at me amused.

'Very well,' she said and ordered the duo to take me to the waterfalls.

Soon I was dragged to the waterfalls between Tigress and Crackle .
On my way, I saw Player going pass by. I thought it was my imagination, I've heard that as a person nears his /her death their imagination goes out of control.

I grunted loudly hoping to catch his attention .

Player turned to me, when he saw me his eyes went wide, but I knew that he didn't recognize me, it was the blood on my face.

I gave him a broken smile and a wave, that is, how much I could muster my hands to move. Then I shouted
' Merci!' ( translation = Bye)

Then we reached the bridge, I breathed in, but along with the waterfalls scent, the coppery scent of my blood entered.

' Any last words Black Sheep ,' said Crackle.

CARMEN SANDAIEGO, NOT BLACK SHEEP!!!!!!!. My mind screamed.

' Yeah, I am CARMEN SANDAIEGO not BLACK SHEEP ,' I yelled breathing in my last breaths and savoring them as well as savoring my last words.

With that I was toppled in my water.
I didn't scream, but instead savored the air on my face and through my hair.

Then I saw my blood mixing with the water and saw the V. I. L. E members, what was their names going away without a second thought or glance.

I heard screams and also saw black haired boy shouting then. I was then underwater.