" Whatchu got going my guy?" I asked as I lit my blunt.

" Shiiiiddd, over my girl house. Finna go meet up with C. In a minute." Pjay said.

Oh, so he over Ash. Okay.

" Oh, word? What y'all meeting up fa? Where y'all going?" I asked trying to get some information outta him.

" Nigga, you know damn well you seen ha post saying she leaving Atlanta. And ian telling yo ass cause I wanna see my sister before she go where ever she going." Pjay said laughing.

" So why the fuck is you still on the phone, if you not gone tell me shit Pjay?" I said.

" Nigga you called me! Hell, is you talking bout. You better lower ya tone before that crazy m'fer you call baby momma come in there, and take ya damn phone." Pjay said.

" She know better den that! On some real shit though try to convince Cali to hear me out before she go." I said.

" Mane, ian tryna get in da middle of that shit." Pjay said.

" Nigga, just do it." I said as I hung up in his face.

It's not like I'm asking Pjay to get us back together. I'm just asking him to help me, so I can apologize for the shit I did. So we all can move on from it.

Pjay's POV

This nigga Key is some else. I got dressed to go pick up Cali. I drove over to her and Kennedy's condo. She said she was on her way down.

" Wassup C. Long time no see." I said as she got in the car.

" Wazzam P, and I know. My fault fa living the way I did. I know I gave y'all a scare." She said.

" You good. Yeen gotta explain shit to me. You did what you felt was right for you. You wanna go get some to eat?" I asked her.

" Yeah, duh." She laughed.

I pulled up to King Crabs, and we got out. We sat down, and ordered. As we waited on our food we started talking.

" So whatchu mean you finna go?" I asked her.

" I'm finna be traveling a lot for the next couple of months, and I'm moving out of Atlanta for good." She said.

" Why tho? Well, I kinda know why, but you can't just stay here and avoid him? Cause regardless of what happened with you and Key. Me, Fat, Dolph, and hell even ass Woo still wanna kick it and talk to ya."

" You know Atlanta ain't that damn big Pjay. Me and Key bound to run into each other somewhere. He ain't the reason I'm leaving. I'm doing this for me. I just don't think staying hea in Atlanta is gone bring me happiness and peace. Which is all I want. But I'll still talk to you, Fat, Dolph old ass, and even Woo slow ass. Y'all can come visit me anytime cause y'all always gone family to me." Cali said as she smiled.

" Where you moving to anyways?" I asked her.

" I'm not telling you cause you not finna go back, and tell Key ass." She said rolling her eyes.

" I'm not Fat ass. I know how to keep a secret." I said with my face scrunched up.

" Pjay, I swear to God if you go back and tell! I'm beating yo ass!" She said as she threatened me.

" I'm not damn."

" I'm moving back to Memphis, but I'm gone be on the outskirts." She said.

I nodded my head.

" You already picked out a house, and everything?" I asked.

" Not yet. I'm flying out there tomorrow to do that. Then, once that's done. I'm traveling the world." She smiled.