Jalex

-A Week Later-
Alex's POV

I wish I could get her to shut up. But noooo. She's lucky I lo- I mean, what? Why is she squealing? I looked over at her laptop. Fucking Tumblr... A picture of a dog was on screen. Explains why she's squealing "SO CUTE!" She calmed down long enough to reblog it and drop a like before squealing again. "Why are you-?" I asked. She cut me off. "BecauseAmazingPhilrebloggedapictureofababySiberianHuskyandIwantonesobad!" She said, still fangirling. I laughed. "In English, please?" I said. She took a deep breath. "Because AmazingPhil reblogged a picture of a baby Siberian Husky and I want one so bad." She said, more calmly. I sighed. "I wasn't going to ask why you're making annoying high pitched sounds. I was going to ask why you're making annoying high pitched sounds over a dog. But you answered my question." I said with a grin. A deep red creeped across her face. She was blushing! In the whole week I'd known her, I'd never seen Jessi Everly blush. I looked over at her computer. A grey and white puppy with bright blue eyes. "It's your birthday soon, right?" I asked. She nodded. "In a few days, why?" She asked suspiciously. A grin crept across my face. I looked down. "Uh, no reason..." I said. She eyed me suspiciously, then shrugged. She went back on Tumblr. She scrolled, before clicking something and continuing to scroll. Then, after awhile, she smacked her hand over her mouth and her eyes filled with pure horror. "What?" I asked, already assuming I didn't want to know. She shut the lid to her laptop. "Nothing." She said hurriedly. I shook my head. "You're weird." I said. A grin crept across her face. "Yes, my good sir. I am."

Jessi's POV
-An hour later-
I smacked my head against the wall. "Kill. Me. Now." I said in between smacks. Alex walked in. "What's up?" He asked. I turned and stared at him. "Mahlia just called in sick, my part timers are busy, so I'm gonna have to do two different shifts." I said. Alex thought. "Why don't you ask your sisters?" He said. I nodded slowly. "Good idea. Thanks Gaskank." I winked and ran to my phone. Aaliyah was busy, but Lexi said she could cook for me. I started getting ready for work, Alex gabbering outside the door about some song he was going to write. I half listened, until he mumbled something incoherent. "What?" I asked. He sighed. "I said I'll be writing it for you." He said. I opened the door, having been ready for quite a bit. "Really?" I asked. He nodded silently. I looked at my watch. "I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." I said. He smiled. "Bye." He said. I rode to work in silence, thinking about what he told me. About me? I clocked in, put my jacket up, and walked to the hostess podium. I looked at the clock. I got here just in time. I saw lexi run in the door. I scowled. "You're late."

Alexs POV

Tell me how you feel over and done with
Like your life is a map with no compass

I bit the inside of my cheek and nodded. I quite liked that. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck and chuckled. "What are you doing?" Jack asked. I giggled. "Writing a song, Jackie. Something you wouldn't know how to do." I said, standing up and kissing his cheek. Jack pouted. "You're so mean to mee." he whined. I blew him a kiss. "Love you." I said. Jack continued to pout. I rolled my eyes and skipped out of the room. Jack came out not long after, his eyes scanning some paper. He looked up at me. "This is good." he said. My eyes widened and I tried to snatch the paper away. "It's not finished." I muttered, finally grabbing the paper. Jack smirked. "Imma tell her." he said. My eyes widened again. "W-What is there to tell?" I said, knowing full well what he meant. He smirked and walked out, leaving me to continue on my lyrics.

Sorry about the short update. I haven't been up for much in the past four weeks. So I'll make this short and sweet.

Song of the week- 2009 (Phan Song) by katherine and Eden

And the question of the week

Does anyone like anime? If so, whats your favourite? (MInes Death Note :P)

So thats it bros. See you next time.

Stay Sick <3

Paige