Another meeting... oh no

(Picture of Sapphire on side.)

Alexs POV

"Jack! I'm bored." I said. His head popped around the door. He was grinning. Shit, thats not good... "Let's go to Starbucks!" He said. I shrugged. "Okay."

~Time skip- Starbucks~

I walked up to see a familiar looking human reading a book. "Jessi!" I heard Jack yell. She looked up from her book. She smiled and waved. Jack sat on the seat across from her, and I pulled a chair from a nearby table, sitting next to her. She went back to her book. "So how's your restaurant going?" I said, testing her listening. She nodded. "Uh huh." she said. I smirked. Jack then got up... and started dancing. What the fuck? "Jack, sit down!" I hissed. He shook his head and put his hands on his hips in a sassy manner. "My girl Taylor Swift is playing. So, uh, no." he said. (A/N: Neither of us like Taylor Swift.) I facepalmed. "How did we become friends?" I muttered. Jack shrugged and continued dancing. I looked back over at Jessi and stole the book. She looked at me in a horrified manner. "Give it back!" she said, whining like a little girl. Where as I ignored her, because I was studying the cover. "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones." I muttered. I turned it around and read the blurb (A/N: NOT THE ACTUAL BLURB!! MOVIE DESCRIPTION!) 'In New York City, a seemingly ordinary teenager named Clary Fray learns that she is descended from a line of Shadowhunters -- half-angel warriors who protect humanity from evil forces. After her mother disappears, Clary joins forces with a group of Shadowhunters and ente... Morers Downworld, an alternate realm filled with demons, vampires and a host of other creatures. Clary and her companions must find and protect an ancient cup that holds the key to her mother's future.' I looked at her, interested, and gave the book back. "Interesting." I said. She snatched the book back with a huff. "It is. I had just gotten to an interesting part too." she said, going back to the book. Then she gasped and put her hand over her mouth. "No! Just... no!" she said. I must have looked confused, because when she looked up, she said, "Clary and Jace CAN'T be related!" (A/N (sorry): Sorry for the spoilers, if anyone was reading it!) I sat back in my seat, still confused. "Jack! Get me a coffee and a muffin!" I said. He stopped dancing long enough to flip me off. Then he walked in to the cafe/restaurant thingy to get me my order. She put a book mark in her book. "Come. The library's across the street. You could borrow the book from the library." she said. I stuck my head into the Starbucks and told Jack we were going to the library. he gave me a weird look. "Okay..." he said.

Jessi's POV

I walked into the library with a bewildered Alex. I found the 'C' section, and found the book. I threw it at him, and pulled at 'City of Ashes' for myself. He looked at me uncomfortably. "Um, I don't have a library card..." he trailed off. I rolled my eyes. "I'll borrow it." I said. I walked up to the librarian. She was quite young, maybe about my age. She had short white blonde hair, and icy blue eyes. They were framed by thick framed glasses. She was reading a book. "Ahem." I said. She looked up and smiled. I was extremly confused. "Sapphire? What are you doing here?" I asked. She grinned at me. "Nice to see you too. I work here part time." she said. Alex looked uncomfortable. "Um, Alex, this is my girlfriend, Sapphire." I said. She leaned over the desk and stuck out her hand. Alex shook it. "Sapphire, this is Alex." I said. Alex looked at me. "You're a lesbian?" he asked. I shook my head. "No. I'm pansexual."

Hey bros! PLOOOOT TWIST! Sorry for the short chapter. But yeah. ONTO QUESTION OF THE WEEK!!!

Who does Alexander William share a birthday with? (One of two answers: Me. Clue; Pierce The Veil.)

Song of the week!

Partners In Crime- Set It Off!

Okay! Thats where we leave it bros! Byyye!

-Paige xxxx