And The Chase Continues

(Picture on the side is Phoebe)

Jack's POV

I tapped my foot. Where the fuck were they? They should be back by now. I walked over to the library. I almost got across when I ran into a human. "Hi!" I said. She looked at me. I grabbed her hand and shook it. "I'm Jack." I said. She stared. "Uh, I'm Phoebe." She said. I started walking to the library. I walked in, and yelled, "Hey guys! I found Phoebe!" The blonde girl at the desk glared at me. I remembered I was in a library. "Fuck!" I shouted. I clapped my hand over my mouth. "I mean, Fuck! Sorry!" I whisper shouted. Phoebe giggled. "This is my best friend Jessi, my best friend Alex, and a random librarian. Guys, this is Phoebe." I said. Phoebe pointed to Jessi with a dawning look. "I know you... Jessi Everly?" she said. Jessi nodded. She smiled and put her arm on her forearm abesently.. "Phoebe Delaney... My god..." she said. The librarian looked back and forth at them. "What?" she said. Jessi looked down and bit her lip. "I, uh, dated her brother briefly." she said. What? Okay. "Sapphire, calm down." Jessi said. Sapphire sighed and stood up. "I gotta go home now anyway. I'll see you later." She said, standing up and giving Jessi a quick kiss. Phoebe scratched her nose. "I should go. My friends coming over." She said. I looked at her. "Lets be biffles." I said. Jessi stared at me. "Jesus, Jack! How many biffles do you want?" She said. I stuck my tongue out at her. "Phoebe is my only biffle. Alex is my best friend, and you're my bestie." I said. I managed to get Phoebes number before she left. I watched her leave. Alex pinched my cheek. "Someone has a crush!" I swatted his hand away, still watching after Phoebe. "No. No I don't." I said. Jessi giggled. "Hence the whole looking after her with a ever-so-slight dreamy stare." I heard her whisper to Alex.

Jessi's POV

Seeing Phoebe again was actually really painful. I remembered how I'd put my hand on my forearm, where the scar was. I'll admit, I'd hit him back a few times, but him being stronger than me, his blows were more affective. Wade Delaney. I didn't neccesarily hate him anymore, but he still frightened me. The only scar of his actions that showed anymore was the one that stretched halfway up my forearm. When he'd thrown the scissors... I shuddered and played with my hoodie strings. I was only seventeen... eight years later, and I'm still terrified. Jack was already texting someone. Alex laughed. I smiled at him. "I should be getting home. My sisters don't know I'm out." I said. Alexis and Aaliyah... my twin sisters. They're 21, and we share an apartment. Although Alexis might be moving in with her boyfriend... no idea. Alex waved and Jack glanced up, then back at his phone. I left the library. I looked for my bike, threw both the books inside my backpack, and pedaled home quickly. My sister Aaliyah was sitting on the front step. "Jessi! I have two things to tell you!" she shouted. I raised an eyebrow, and pushed her to go on. "One, I lost my key." she said. i rolled my eyes. Then she broke out into a huge grin. "Two, I got a boyfriend!" she said. I smiled and applauded her. "Thats great!" I said. She smiled. "bye the way, Lexi's with Phoenix." she said. I laughed. "Of course she is." I said. We walked inside, and turned on the TV. My sister squealed. "Adventure Time!" she said, and sat down to watch it. I giggled and went into the kitchen to make food.

Hey guys! This has been delayed because I wanted to say... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY (14/12)!!!! Also, it's Alex Gaskarths also. So I am officially 13 years younger than him. Also, happy birthday to Mike Fuentes from Pierce The Veil. :)

SONG OF THE WEEK!

Hello Brooklyn- All Time Low, and

Bulletproof Love- Pierce the Veil.

Question of the week

If you could be anyone for one day, who could you be?

Thanks bros. See you next week.

-Paige xxx