Muse

Jessis POV

-After Work-

"I don't even work there! You can't yell at me for being late." Lexi huffed. I gave her a polite display of my middle finger and went to my bike. "Is Pheonix picking you up?" I asked. She nodded. I smirked. "Good. Bye." I said, hopping on my bike and riding home. I hoped off up the street and walked my bike the rest of the way home. I saw Alex on my doorstep with a guitar, singing something to himself. I could hear it as i got closer.

Wendy run away with me

I know I sound crazy

Don't you see what you do to me?

I wanna be your lost boy

Your last chance, a better reality

Wendy we can get away

I promise if you're with me, say the word and we'll find a way

I can be your lost boy, your last chance

Your "everything better" plan

Oh, somewhere in Neverland

"Thats pretty." I said. He jumped. He grinned at me. "Shit girl. Anyway, I'm glad you liked it." He said. I smiled. "Course I did. Who's it for?" I asked. He hesitated. "No one." He eventually said. I pinched his cheek and giggled. "You little liar." I sang. He moved away. "I hate you sometimes." He said. I unlocked my door, inviting him inside before walking in and closing the door. "Why were you sitting on my doorstep?" I asked. He shrugged. "I wanted your opinion on the song. So I sat there and waited for you." He said. I nudged his shoulder. "Creep." I said. He grinned. "You love me." He said. I rolled my eyes. "In your dreams, Gaskank."

Alex's POV
"God Alex, you're so useless!" Jessi said, hitting me on the head. I grumbled quietly, wanting to get back to my song.

We'll start a life of the plain and the simple...

Trying to figure out what to put next, I tapped the pen on my lip. I looked up. "Tell me about your home life."
She looked at me. "Why?" She asked. I shrugged and put my guitar down. She sighed.
"I was born on the 15th of October (A/N: #HappyBirthdayJessi) in a small town in Maryland. Named Jessi Emerson Camembert coz they thought I was a boy." She murmured. I tilted my head. "But your last name is Everly..." I mused. She sighed. "My parents separated when I was young. I took my mums maiden name. So did Aaliyah. Lexi still uses Camembert." She looked briefly disgusted, then sighed heavily again. "I promised my self that I won't make the same mistakes as them." She muttered. She turned and left the room. I think I found my muse.

Hey bros! I know its late, but lets just wish Jessi a happy 26th birthday huh? Question of the week:
Could you write. #HappyBirthdayJessi in the comments?

And song of the week:
Bruises and Bite Marks, Good With Grenades.
Okay I'll try to update a shit ton more. Love you guys.
Stay Sick
- Kieran (formerly Paige)