Never Have I Ever

Alexs POV

Jack and I got bored. And you wanna know what we did? Went out and bought fairy wings and colourful feather dusters. Now we're skipping down the street, casting 'spells' on people. I saw a few people laughing, lots of glares, and lots of i-don't-know-what-to-do faces. I lightly tapped an old lady on the head with my feather duster, before she whipped around and hit me with her bag. "Oof!" She'd hit me hard in the stomach. Ow. I heard Jack laughing at me. I turned around and flipped him off, skipping down the street. I started singing 'A Daydream Away' to a random girl with her boyfriend. The girl giggled at me. "Alex Gaskarth." She said, eyebrow raised. I blew her boyfriend a kiss. She rolled her eyes. Wait, that eye roll looks familiar... "You don't know Jessi Everly, do you?" I said. She bowed dramatically. "Aaliyah Everly, at your service." She said. I squealed. "OMG. I know your sister!" I said in a girly voice. Aaliyah laughed. She pulled out her phone. She sent a text, then showed me. 'Hey Jess, I ran into your friend, bro!' I laughed. Her phone buzzed. I read the text over her shoulder. 'Who? Please tell me it's not Jack or Alex.' It said. She giggled. 'Hate to disappoint, but it's Alex. And he says hi.' I looked at Aaliyahs phone. "I'm stealing her number." I said, pulling out my phone. I saved her number, and texted her. 'Hi Jessi 😊 Its Alex.' I got a text back almost immediately. 'BIITCH! Who gave you my number?' (A/N: HEY HEY HEY THANKS FOR THE NUMBER! Currently listening to that) I giggled. 'Oh, a lovely little girl. I believe her name is... Aaliyah?' I said. Aaliyah slapped me. "Asshole! She's going to kill me!" She shrieked. Her boyfriend laughed. "Calm down." He said. She pouted and crossed her arms. "Shut up, Andrew." She said. My phone buzzed. 'A bitch gon die tonight...' I laughed. "I'll be paying a little visit. May I have your address friend?" I asked Aaliyah. She smiled and nodded. After I got it, I bowed quite low. "It has been nice to meet your acquaintance. PS, do not tell her who I am. I don't think she knows." I said, almost pleadingly. Aaliyah nodded. "I'll probably see you later, Gaskarth." She said cheerily. I waved and ran to Jack. "Jaaaaaacccckkkkiie! We have somewhere to be baby!" I shouted. Jack just laughed and grabbed my hand. We skipped all the way to the bus. My phone buzzed again.

Jessi 😋: Aaliyah just texted me saying that you told Jack you had somewhere to be?

Me: I did in fact say that friend.

Jessi 😋: Do I even want to know where that is?

Me: Nope. Goodbye.

I shut off my phone and grinned. "Jack, get in the car." I said, grabbing the keys. Jack took off the wings and threw them and the feather duster at Rian and Zack. "Look after my babies!" He shouted. I laughed and also threw my shit at Rian and Zack. "Fuck you!" I heard Rian call as we shut the door. I only laughed, as we were seeing a beautiful person tonight.

Jessi's POV

I heard a pounding on the door. I opened it to see the two lovably crazy idiots on my doorstep, grinning at me. I may not see either of these dicks anymore than friends, but Jesus F Christ, Alex's smile can make me melt. Sorry, to much cliché. I'll stop talking now. I grinned. "Should've known. Come on in." I said, stepping aside. Jack barged in. Alex facepalmed. "Jesus fucking Christ." He muttered. Jack looked around. "DO YOU HAVE ANY FOOD!" He shouted. I sighed and told Aaliyah to stop making out with Andy and make Jack a burrito, although... "DON'T DO IT!" Alex cried with a horrified expression. I looked at him, confused, as Jack burst into laughter. Alex stared at him. "Do NOT fuck the burrito!" He shouted. Jack lost it then, and I could hear Aaliyah and Andy laughing in the living room. I giggled. "Then don't make him a burrito, make him a... I don't know, a fucking taco!" I shouted. Aaliyah looked at me in disbelief. "Fucking REALLY, Jessi?" She said. I shushed her and turned back to the boys. Alex reaches over and poked my cheek. Hard. "Um, ow?" I said, rubbing the stop where he poked me. He pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry! Will you forgive me?" He cried dramatically. I giggled. "I... guess." I said. He pulled away from me and held me at arms length. He pulled me a little closer and planted a frantic kiss on my forehead. "Okay.. You're weird." I said, stepping out of his grasp and rubbing at my forehead. He pouted. "Nice to feel loved..." He scoffed, jokingly. I flipped him off and plugged my phone into the stereo. '@Replay' by Set It Off came on. "OMG LOOK AT ME ALL I WANNA BE IS JUST LIKE HIM!" Me and Aaliyah screamed, the boys looking at us like we were crazy. I laughed. "OH MY GOD JESSI YOU EVIL BITCH!" I heard Liyah laugh. I flipped her off. The song ends a little while later, and I hear the opening chords to Panic! At The Disco's 'This is Gospel'. I chuckled and decided to scream along with the lyrics.