Meet Zack and Cynthia.

(Picture is Cynthia)

Jessi's POV

I sat cross legged on my couch, eating a tub of ice cream while watching Naruto on the laptop when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned and paused the program. I slid down the hallway and opened the door to see my dopey best friend smiling at me. I crossed my arms. "I had to stop watching Naruto for you?" I said. She glared at me. Then pushed her way inside. "We're going to watch it together." Cynthia said defiantly. I rolled my eyes. "You just wanna Fangirl over Kakashi." I said. (A/N: My favourite Naruto characters are Sasuke Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake.) She scoffed at me. "Don't lie. That's exactly what you were doing." She said. I blushed and grabbed my ice cream tub. "Okay. Let's do this." I said. We managed to get through about five episodes when there was another knock on the door. I paused the program again and slid out, but falling on my ass with a loud thump before answering the door. Jack, Alex, and an awkward looking guy were standing at my door. "I was watching Naruto you fucks. What do you want?" I hissed. Alex pushed the human forwards. "This is Zack." He said. Zack smiled awkwardly at me. I stood aside. "Come in." I said. Jack, Alex and Zack came inside. I looked at my watch. Jesus fuck its late. "Let's watch Naruto!" I said. Jack and Zack say on the floor, and on the couch, in this order, sat Cynthia, me, and Alex. I laid down, resting my head on Alex's lap and my feet on Cynthia's. We got through several more episodes before I felt myself start to nod off. I inhaled deeply before closing my eyes and letting sleep wash over me.

Cynthia's POV

I looked over at Jessi to comment on the anime when I noticed neither she or Alex were awake. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture. Then I yawned and finished the episode. "I'm gonna leave guys. Nice meeting you." I said, grinning at Jack and Zack. Jack nodded. He and Zack stood up. "We'll just leave Alex here." Zack said. Jack nodded. I waved and walked back home.

Alex's POV

Hm. I woke up definitely not at home. I looked around. I was at Jessi's house. I heard a yawn and looked down. Jessi was waking up. I grinned. "Morning loser." I said. She looked up at me with wide eyes. "Why the fuck are you in my house?" She said. I pointed to the laptop since I now remembered. "We must have fallen asleep watching Naruto." I said. She yawned. She got up off the couch and skidded into the kitchen. After about ten minutes, I could hear her singing. "Makin' pancakes, makin' bacon pancakes. Make some bacon and put it in a pancake. Bacon pancakes, that's what it's gonna make. Bacon pancaaakes!" I laughed. "ADVENTURE TIME!" I screamed. I heard her giggle. "C'MON GRAB YOUR FRIENDS!" She continued. I smiled. "WE'LL GO TO VERY DISTANT LANDS! JAKE THE DOG AND FINN THE HUMAN THE FUN WILL NEVER END ITS ADVENTURE TIME!" We shouted together. Then we fell about laughing. Oh, we have such a wonderful friendship.

Hey bros! Sorry it was short, but I have three announcements! First things first (I'm a realist... Sorry), my most recent obsession has changed from Naruto to YouTuber AmazingPhil, because Phil is literally amazing. So go check him out! He turns 28 tomorrow, so I might post an authors note on like, ALL of the stories I'm involved in, like Fallen Angels. Secondly, Cynthia is fellow Wattpader hiding_them_secrets so go check her out! She's my Wattpad bestie, and she's written some real good stories. Thirdly, school starts up tomorrow as well, so I'll be updating every week or two! YAAY! Anyway!

Song of the week: Take Me To Church- Hozier.

Because that's such a great song. It really is. Next...

What's the thing you miss most in the world?

As always, leave your answers in the comments! And remember to definitely check out Cynthia!

Stay Sick ❤️
-Paige xx
P.S, I currently hold the record for second clumsiest human in the world. I just fell out of bed while doing nothing. AmazingPhil and Motionlessinhell tie the top spot 😂