I THINK I BROKE JACK...

Jessis POV

I recognised this path. It's on the way to the biggest lake in Baltimore. Fuck fuckity fuck fuck. And I was right. Sorta. Alex stopped the car out the front of the lake, got out of the car, and walked to a random tree, and climbed up it. Me being the stupid fuck I am, followed. Alex was sitting on the highest branch that would hold him. I sat next to him and he smiled. "I used to come up here and write songs." He said. I looked at him. "You wrote songs?" I asked. He grinned. "Correction, I write songs." He said. I smiled back. "Can you sing me something?" I asked quietly. He sighed and closed his eyes. "Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye. It could be for the last time and it's not right. "Don't let yourself get in over your head, " he said. Alone and far from home I'll find you... Dead, like a candle you burned out; Spill the wax over the spaces left in place of angry words. Scream, to be heard, like you needed any more attention; Throw the bottle, break the door, and disappear. Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams, Waiting to say, "I miss you. I'm so sorry."" He sang. He looked at me. "Are you okay?" He said cautiously. I hadn't realised that there had been tears in my eyes. "Oh, no. I'm fine. That was beautiful Alex." I said with a smile. He looked down at the lake. "Thanks Jess." He said. Alex sighed again and started climbing down. I looked down. "A-Alex? I can't get down." I said. He held his arms out. "Jump. I'll catch you." He said. I closed my eyes, I think I'm crazy. I held my breath and pushed myself off the branch. The impact of the ground never came, and I opened my eyes to see Alex smiling down at me. He put me on the ground. Then he looked like he was contemplating something, then picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. He ran into the lake until he was about knee deep. He laughed. "It's freezing." He admitted, before dunking me in. I let out a little scream. He pulled me up. "Asshole!" I screamed, standing up. I kneed him in... You know. I ran off, leaving him hunched over in agony. I got into his car, shut the door, and blasted the heaters. He opened the door and I flipped him off. He giggled and started the car. "Asshole." I muttered.

Alex's POV

I looked over at her and snorted. She glared at me. "What's so funny?" She asked. I looked at her. "You're shivering." I said. Her glare intensified. "I wonder why." She hissed. I turned off to her place, and drove in silence as she glared at me. I pulled up at her place. "There. Go warm up. I'll see you tomorrow." I said. She looked at me. "Uh, do you mind waiting with me? I kinda need someone to be here right now." She said. I nodded. "Can I text Jack?" I asked. She made a face, but nodded. I pulled out my phone.

Me: Hey Jackie!

Jackie❤️: Hello Alexander!

Me: Come to Jessi's!

Jackie❤️: But I'm with Phoebe!

Me: Ugh, then bring her!

Jackie❤️: Fine!

I locked my phone. I heard her shower start, and I looked around awkwardly. I eventually sat on the couch and played a game on my phone. About ten minutes later, she came out drying her hair off with a towel. She put in a thick braid. "Is Jack coming?" She asked. I nodded. "He's bringing Phoebe." I said. She smirked and sat down next to me. We talked about nothing for a while, but eventually, there was a pounding on the door. She sighed and got up to answer it. Jack ran in, his hand in Phoebes, Jessi running after them. "Jack! You came!" I shouted, hugging him. He made a dramatic sniff and hugged me back. I saw Jessi look at Phoebe and the both rolled their eyes. "Imma make food." Jessi said, walking out of the room. Jack smirked at me. He snuck into the room Jessi was in. We heard a loud scream, and we ran in to see Jack holding his stomach. "I uh, I think I broke Jack." She said, making us laugh.

So my mums not here yet because she was an idiot and didn't buy a two way ticket. So more updating time! Yay!

Song of the week: Puppy Love by This Wild Life

Annnnnnnd!

Question of the week- What's your most recent obsession? (Mines Naruto)

So thanks bros! Thanks for sticking with me this far in! I love yooooous!
-Paige xxx