blinded - seonghwa(ft.hongjoong) (S)

seonghwa's hands encircled your inner thigh so, so close to where you need him the most. he eyed you up and down, swiping his long tongue across his bottom lip.

hongjoong made his way, to the bed smirking at seonghwa, then continuing to eye fuck your naked body. tilting his head, he looked straight into your eyes and said, "my baby looks very pretty tonight"

he yanked your hair towards him, latching his hungry lips onto yours. you let out moans, as he pulled and bit into your lips. seonghwa, on the other hand, started massaging your soft mounds with his hands, pinching and pulling your breasts.

seonghwa started sucking on your shoulders, leaving marks. hongjoongs hands made its ways to your thighs, massaging it. he left your kiss-swollen lips and decided to tease you, by brushing your folds, ever so slightly with his fingers.

"seonghwa, get that box behind you" hongjoong said, his gaze not leaving your eyes. in a matter of a few moments, seonghwa opened box, which was recognizable to you.

"a blindfold?" seonghwa chuckled, eyeing it.

"dont worry, put it on, she loves it" hongjoong said, rubbing your thighs.

seonghwa placed the delicate silk fabric above your eyes and securing it at the back of your head. they were so ready to wreck you.

placing a kiss into the crook of your neck, hongjoong inserted a finger into you, causing your breath to hitch at the sudden stretch. you let out a high-pitched cry; making them bite their lips. seonghwa's hand trailed from your hips to your heat, circling and rubbing against your throbbing bud.

your moans for louder by the second, the pleasure riding upwards. seonghwa rubbed his finger against your slit faster as hongjoong pumped in and out of your cunt harder.

"i-im cumming"you shrieked before your body started shaking, and overwhelming pleasure enveloped you. they took their hands away from you and licked the remains off clean.

the both of them started leaving soft, open mouthed kisses down your back and breast, leaving you, a moaning mess.seonghwa lifted you up delicately, letting your rest on his thigh.

"i-i want both of you" you moaned out, making the latter smirk and a little surprised.

"are you ready then ,baby?" seonghwa whispered, in a deep voice, as you gave him a slight nod.

they position themselves in a way where they each got your ass and your pussy, slamming right into you.

you let out a sharp yell, at the sudden contact, and their huge sizes. they thrusted right into you, making your moans, louder by the second. their breath got shallow, while they thrusted at the right spot.

"baby you f-feel so good" hongjoong said, biting down onto your neck, leaving marks.

deep groans left their mouth as all three of you chased each others close; with you harshly clenching around their cocks.

your second orgasm reached you, with them holding on to you to keep you from collapsing. seonghwa grasped the soft flesh of your ass and slightly spanked it, making you yelp. they rode out their highs too, with pleasure taking over them and collapsing along with you.

You yelped as you fell with them, ending up on hongjoong's lap. he laughed and rested his head on your shoulder, regaining his breath.

"baby you did so well" hongjoong said, kissing you on the forehead as seonghwa gently removed the blindfold off.

hongjoong's hands traced soothing circles at your lower back, suddenly groping your ass.

"not again"