[2/2] Yunho~hurt

"mind if we sit there?" yunho pointed at the empty seat beside me and i quickly nodded in response.

"what do you two want." Eunae spoke out. 

why did her rebel self have to come out?

"what? cant we sit next to a girl? " mingi scoffed at her and they started arguing back and forth.

"hey y'all, shut up" i finally spoke out, then pulled Eunae by her wrist and headed out of the cafeteria.

"Eunae?!" i managed to speak out at her.

"hey listen i know yunho (lol) was there but that jerk- im sorry ok?" she said regretting her life choices.

"ok so now what?" i say.

"i dont know"

"hey ,y/n" a voice spoke behind me. i turn around to see yunho with a letter.

he flashed a cute smile at me and put his hand forward. i could see that his hand was shaking. i quirked my head sideways to try to understand what was going on.

"its for you y/n. please read it." he said, taking my hand and placing the envelope on it.

he walked away, turning back to look once, and i turned again to face Eunae.

"OH MY GOD IM SCREAMING" she yelled making me flinch.

"calm down its just a letter...." i say, nervously and at the same time whacking my brain to think what the letter would be about.

y/n,

i know. i know you like me. and  i know how much it hurts seeing someone you like with someone else.

you're a wonderful girl y/n, and i truly admire how happy little things make you. i know you are going to be very hurt after this, but i hope you can forgive me.

i have  a girlfriend. she is battling a disease and im too scared to let her go. i hope you can understand what its like to lose someone you loved for years. i still love her. i can feel your heart shattering. if you still have feelings for me after this, it can stay.

even if i hurt you, i hope it doesnt affect my chances of being friends with you.

i wanna see you happy y/n. i want to see you with someone else. someone who makes you happy. i know you will find someone. 

i hope you will forgive me.

with love, yunho.

why am i the only one who gets hurt at the end?

a/n: here's a quote... i found on pinterest lolol

courage is knowing that something hurts and doing it anyway. stupidity is the same. thats why life is hard.